‘Birth Defects’ or New ‘Normal’? Depends on Which Answer Fits Leftists’ Agenda

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Toby, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

"You’ve got to hand it to leftists. They’ve got tremendous empathy toward their fellow human beings, especially the less privileged among us. I’m thinking of the way they treat people born with conditions making hard to tell whether they’re male or female. Some people view those conditions as birth defects. They wouldn’t dream of seeing them that way, though.

Their first reason, I’m sure, must be their sensitivity to the sting of that harsh word “defect.” To pin that label on someone who had no choice, who was born that way, would be terribly stigmatizing. But progressives are more sensitive yet: They won’t even take the milder approach of calling these conditions abnormal. People in this situation are just as normal as everyone else, they’ll say, for there aren’t just two biological sexes, there’s a whole range of them.

It’s become “normal” enough over the past few years to rewrite centuries’ worth of “normality.”

https://stream.org/birth-defect-normal-leftists-agenda/

"Progressives have even assigned these intersex conditions a normality more normal than the usual maleness and femaleness. Here’s what I mean by that. Consider how long the world has believed there were only two sexes. It takes a lot to overthrow such a long-entrenched, seemingly common-sense belief. But that overthrow has happened, and part of the reason is because of the message, “There are people who are born neither male nor female, and that’s normal.” It’s normal enough to rewrite centuries’ worth of “normality”!

Which is proof, surely, of leftists’ deep concern for those who aren’t quite like the rest of us; their deep compassion for the disadvantaged, whom they always rush to protect, whom they would never think of dismissing, denigrating, or allowing to be harmed just for being “abnormal.” Why, the very word is an affront!"

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Since the Democrats are in the business of killing babies anyway, I'm surprised that those with abnormalities aren't earmarked for a visit to Planned Savagery. Wait, I guess that getting rid of those with abnormalities wouldn't fit their agenda and voting base strategy.

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Speaking of birth defects, My wife and I have a theory on why there's so much more autism today than tan in the past. I suggested vaccines caused it? She says, no- it's GMO Foods.

4. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Kids don't eat enough dirt
    Worked a pass tournament this weekend, a team was looking for water, there was a garden hose off the building for teams to fill up their coolers, the one kid was appalled it was not in a bottle
    Drinking from the hose, eating dirt, playing outside, etc.......

On autism i read something about not having vaginal births, the squeezing is actually good for the baby

Toby, Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  5. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

All these life threatening allergies too. I don't remember any kids having those when I was a kid.

Toby, Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  6. Northern Flash

If drinking from a garden hose is harmful to people, I would have been dead years ago. Are kids nowadays even smart enough to let the water run until the stale water is out of the hose and it has become colder? Probably not, since most of them don't have a lick of common sense.

Big Dave, Toby and jimmy g like this.
  7. Northern Flash

Nowadays if a kid sneezes the parents panic and get them on some kind of medication.

Toby and jimmy g like this.
  8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

In the mid 1950s, I actually did eat dirt from our basement floor. Parents took me to the doctor, who diagnosed me as salt deficiency. Had me eat platefuls of salt if I wanted it. Since age 4, I've never added salt to anything!!!

:17113::9529:

Toby likes this.
  9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Another thing: I started school when Ike was Prez. In those days, you could pick 100 kids at random and maybe find 3 overweight.
    Today, it's pretty much opposite

Toby, Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  10. Rastus

Seems like especially "low income" kids.

11. Northern Flash

It's hard to get the lazy little bastards to put their phone down and get off the couch. And they can't play many fun sports in gym class because the candy-asses have ruined it for the rest of them. "Little Johnny got hit in the head with the ball, I'm going to the school board to stop this barbaric behavior".

12. Northern Flash

Mommy can't afford to cook a home cooked meal for the cost of .90 per family member. But she can somehow afford to take all of them out for their $7.50 (each) extra value meal.
    [​IMG]

Toby likes this.
  13. Rastus

Who's the skinny kid on the right?

Big Dave likes this.
  14. Northern Flash

From this.......
    [​IMG]
    To this......
    [​IMG]

But hey, at least little Johnny never got hit in the head playing dodge ball.

15. Northern Flash

That's his younger brother. He has two less years of eating at Micky D's. He'll get there.

16. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

A little of both I bet

17. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Figure what Jimmy and his wife said and all the hormones in our foods. Look at commercial livestock most are getting pumped full of this or that hormone and anti biotic as well as vaccine.

Bubba most kids today would rather die of thirst then use a dirty smelly hose for water.. so uncouth!

jimmy g likes this.
  18. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Most mommys don't know how to cook anymore

19. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Desert

20. Northern Flash

Just look at the young females nowadays, they're built like they are 25 years old, when they are actually only 13-15 years old. The stuff that is put into our foods nowadays is the cause, IMO.