‘Iraqi Muslim’ Interpreter Has More Than a Few Words for People Who Claim Chris Kyle Was ‘Racist’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fatboybuffett, Jan 30, 2015.

1. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

‘Iraqi Muslim’ Interpreter Has More Than a Few Words for People Who Claim Chris Kyle Was ‘Racist’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ey-clearly-havent-talked-to-this-iraqi-muslim

One of the repeated allegations made against legendary Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle is that he was “racist” because he referred to radical Islamic militants in Iraq as “savages.”...............................................................................................................................................
    If he was racist towards Muslims why would he share intimate details of his life with a Muslim? I don’t see that in any way as racist. I think the ones calling Chris Kyle racist are racists.

liberal democrats are idiots

Northern Flash likes this.
  2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

The MSM and MSLSD need this interpreter to just shut up. If they can somehow ignore the interpreter's real life experiences with Chris Kyle, maybe the world can somehow jump on their b.s. bandwagon that has no merit.
    Who's opinion has more credibility, an Iraqi Muslim that spent a lot of time with Chris Kyle or a bunch of jackasses behind a TV camera?

On behalf of the late, great, American hero, Chris Kyle...........I'd like to say........

:fingure:

To anyone who don't quite get it.