‘Loot in the White Neighborhoods!’ – Rioters Burn Store, Assault Reporter, Shoot at P

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maxxed, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Maxxed

Maxxed Banned

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
  2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Anarchists looking for a place to happen. They wouldn't walk out of my well armed neighborhood.

3. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

There was once and still are segments of society that when they felt a injustice had occurred they hold a protest or sit-in at the city hall, mayor's or police chief's office demanding action and answers, and then there are the ones that feel they too have somehow been so wronged that they get a pass on laws and being civilized and gotta get themselves something for nothing to ease their pain, and they feel no remorse, guilt,or shame doing it, but get a twisted sense of victory for being thiefs. How Nice.

4. Northern Flash

Personally, I doubt that most of those savages even care about the dead kid, but since they hate the cops for making their criminal activity so inconvenient, they won't miss an opportunity to show their hatred for them. And as for the looting....never let a good crisis go to waste.

5. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

America,s version of ISIS....

6. Northern Flash

And I'm all for treating them just like ISIS. Act like a savage, get treated like a savage.

7. Gone Fishin

Gone Fishin Active Member

I kind of wish they did riot and loot in the white neighborhoods. I know how I would deal with them if they came to mine....... I could use the target practice.