Yellow | ‘Soft’ freight environment doubles quarterly loss at LTL leader Yellow

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

:hissyfit:
Edited after eating a Snickers bar !!! Its all good , just a rough 1st Qrt , mostly caused by Iowa Snow Storms ! And sure we will get a 15% better contract , with extra vacation time on wk-ends & $1500.00 signing Bonus and 15 cents a year and turning the trucks up to 63 mph ! Plus remote control fender Mirrors !! :funky:

Last edited:
Again they are showing a loss , because the contract talks reopened up , look back of the history of contract talks they are always broke , but once contract is signed they show profits and give out Bonuses !!! "" Disclaimer""" this is only my opinion for any snowflakes I may have offended ! p.s. Rumor is they are thinking of bringing "Jamie back for the contract talks with the union . He seems to get yellow a 15% better contract !
DAMMIT man..................:lmao:

Again they are showing a loss , because the contract talks reopened up , look back of the history of contract talks they are always broke , but once contract is signed they show profits and give out Bonuses !!! "" Disclaimer""" this is only my opinion for any snowflakes I may have offended ! p.s. Rumor is they are thinking of bringing "Jamie back for the contract talks with the union . He seems to get yellow a 15% better contract !
Contracts historically expired on March 31st which was also the end of the 1st quarter, historically the worst quarter. Come on Wong, quit driving on the boardwalk. 😀

come on partner. If you read the transcript, Darren said results were in line with what they expected, with the soft shipment levels. All is good. Knock a mirror off tomorrow, you will feel better.

Contracts historically expired on March 31st which was also the end of the 1st quarter, historically the worst quarter. Come on Wong, quit driving on the boardwalk. 😀
Yeah , your right , just had a bad day on the boardwalk , don't know why them Karen's keep yelling at me about load limits on boardwalks ??:biggrin new:
New England Ocean GIF by Chris

come on partner. If you read the transcript, Darren said results were in line with what they expected, with the soft shipment levels. All is good. Knock a mirror off tomorrow, you will feel better.

Much Happier today , found my old truck still sitting in the shop line from the last time I knocked the mirror off , waiting for repairs !
th