“I Hate White People”: Media Downplays Brutal Racial Attack. No word from Obama yet

Discussion in 'Politics' started by righturnclyde, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

I'll pray for you too Guardrail.

2. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Pray for me too.None of us can get too much prayer.

3. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Both of these reasons are no better than the fellow being a member of the KKK..... And the revolution wants them stopped? Treat people the way you want to be treated... This ain't going in the right direction,IMO... Remember, if the revolution ever comes to past, if your white, it won't matter what sign you are carrying... You're still white... Think about that "Mr. Rainbow New Yorker"....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
  4. Starkravinloon

Maybe that 72 year old virgin.......LOL

5. Starkravinloon

Where did he say he "hates black people"? Typical BS you're starting to see on TB.. It's getting old.... I won't be paying for a membership again, when I can see this crap for free that's for sure...

6. Dick Dastardly

Where did I say that he said he hates black people? Don't put words in my mouth now driver. I simply stated the opinion I formed based off his numerous post.

7. Guardrail

Guardrail Super Moderator Staff Member

Please don't. I can do my own praying. The devil is already aware of me, I don't need you mentioning my name.

Guardrail

8. No Tread

No Tread Banned

Your putting words in RTC's mouth. NONE of his posts ever stated he hates black people. NONE WHAT SO EVER! He's posting double standard issues that are true. If shoe was on other foot. CCX, Magoo and you other trolls be crying more than ever. You should keep your opinions to yourself.

9. Dick Dastardly

Once again for the "slow" members on here. I never once declared that Righturnclyde stated he hates black people.

10. Dick Dastardly

Apparently I see who the real troll is by making up imaginary statements. As for keeping my opinions to myself I will do no such thing as long as I am staying within the rules of this board. Say hello to the Fairy Godmother when you meet her in imagination land.

11. Dick Dastardly

I'll pray for you friend......

12. No Tread

No Tread Banned

I'll be praying for you.....

13. No Tread

No Tread Banned

14. Starkravinloon

See, you can't read it, even in your own hand writing... That wasn't an opinion, if you got it from other quotes.. It's fact to you.... But, he never said it outright... You are no better than Jackson or Sharpton, spreading hate and baiting race... Plain and simple... Believe me "driver", no one here has ever had to put anything in your mouth.. You do a good enough job of doing it all by yourself.... It's called your foot....

15. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Let's be honest, RTC doesn't feel the same about Negroes as he does Caucasians .If he did, he would have hundreds of posts about crimes committed by Whites.

16. Starkravinloon

That doesn't matter.. Until he actually says it, then it's a moot point... Like I said, if you guys want to get on here and bait races, that's fine with me.. But don't accuse someone of something until you, yourself have a valid admission from the man... It gets quite boring if ya ask me... And it only shows you're on here for one reason and that's to agitate..But. I don't have to read it if I choose not to,right...

17. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

This is the guy who asked several times "where did I say RTC hated black people" and stated that he "never said it"???????????? Here this is where you said it.

18. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

In case you forgot where you asked "Where did I say that he said he hates black people?"

19. Starkravinloon

These guys are something else.. They pretend to be for human rights, but don't want to cover both ends of human rights.. Amazing how self-centered these folks are.... Typical "politicians" if ya ask me... They are, what they are taught...

20. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

That's not how we do it here. Many times I have been accused of something that I've never actually said (worshipping Obama, etc). When in Rome. ....