“I Hate White People”: Media Downplays Brutal Racial Attack. No word from Obama yet

Discussion in 'Politics' started by righturnclyde, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

I see, compromise your own, to beat down another... I gotcha.... Like I said, it's not educational nor is it helpful, just boring..

2. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Keep your eyes open, you'll see many on "your side" doing it...maybe even yourself?

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

As usual, let's just ignore the facts and the articles that were posted about those attacks. Then it's like they never happened.

And while we're at it..........Let's stop reporting the Black on Black crime and Chiraq.............that way they didn't happen either.

4. CCXdriver

More likely I'll get banned for saying I'm not racist. Some of us have targets painted on our backs lately.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
  5. Northern Flash

Try to stay within the rules.
    Race baiting is (and should be) frowned upon.

6. Starkravinloon

What "side" might that be Dr. Phil? Good thing you said "maybe", because you aren't smart enough to know me or what I'm all about... I'm asking you to be fair, that's it.. If you condemn one, condemn all.. But you're so secular in your definitions of what is right and what is wrong, you, yourself are no better than those that hung black people from trees... Your eyes aren't open, they categorize and segregate.... Condemning one, while letting the other have a free pass because of the past... That's not justice for all, it's justice for one.. Now Dr. Phil, read this very slowly and tell us whether this describes your stance on "white society"... But be it not far from the truth that truly within yourself you're as prejudice as those that hung black people from trees... So give us no more excuses for your plea for "human justice and equality", you have none,but for yourself...... Remember, did you read it slowly?

7. Starkravinloon

You're the worst of them by saying you're not.. Everyone is to a certain extent... I am, you are ,they are( and you don't know whether I'm white or black)... You just can't help yourself... It's like the old phrase, "I have plenty black or white friends"... That's like saying "I have plenty of umbrellas", when the sun is shining... You just say it..

Any of these guys/gals on here as Mods will banned any of us for breaking the rules.. That is suppose to stop the ignorance, not your opinion...

8. CCXdriver

Wow....wow, what can I say? If I condemn one, condemn all. I guess that means starting a thread about Whites that commit crimes against Blacks? Newsflash, I didn't start this thread. Take a look at who did, and what he posts, then talk about "eyes not being open", and "fairness", and "secular in definition about what is right and what is wrong".

All that other stuff? Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said any of that. No "free pass", no "pleas for human justice and equality (is that so bad, anyway?)", no "condemnation". But I guess the following doesn't apply to you?

9. CCXdriver

Wow, that post was heavily edited for me. Thanks GR!

10. No Tread

No Tread Banned

It's ok to commit crimes against white's in his biography. But if a crime is commited against an African American then its double standards. Like said earlier, its ok to turn your back and act like it never happened. The way Obama does it. There is NO target on your back. You have a target against "certain people" on this board.

11. CCXdriver

Do you even know what a biography is?

Maybe you should get an education, instead of spending all your time trolling on the Internet.

12. No Tread

No Tread Banned

your on the internet. Do you ever work?

13. CCXdriver

Not only do I work, but I have an education.

CCXdriver 2

No Tread 0

14. No Tread

No Tread Banned

what? A CDL? That's an education?

15. CCXdriver

Sorry kid, you're boring me.

Get a new act, then maybe I'll come back.

16. No Tread

No Tread Banned

yep ignore the facts and turn your back.
    get a job with your so called education. Or are you part of the 28% un-employment Obama caused?

17. Starkravinloon

Man, good reply.. But like myself, no one is buying it...LOL Keep the thread going Dr. Phil..LOL

18. Northern Flash

CCX,
    Go ahead and start a thread highlighting crime committed by white people. I'm good with it. I'll even comment on it. I'll call those people trash also. Trash is trash regardless of skin color.

It's amazing how you would rather not even acknowledge the crimes from the beginning of this thread, and would rather deflect the attention away from it. But we are used to you doing that, so it's not really a shocker. And since Obama is also perfect in your eyes, it does make perfect sense.

19. Starkravinloon

He thinks his thoughts and sayings alone will highlight his brilliance to the black culture... If he's white( my guess is, is that he's "Lilly" as they come), they could give two piles bat guano about how he projects himself or his colorful rhetoric to defend them ... Nothing pisses a black person off more, than a white man saying "I'm not prejudice"/ "I like black people"/"They gotta bad rap"... LMAO... Hell, it pisses me off to hear people say it.....

20. Northern Flash

Extreme "white guilt" perhaps?