“I Hate White People”: Media Downplays Brutal Racial Attack. No word from Obama yet

Discussion in 'Politics' started by righturnclyde, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

It is, what it is...

2. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

You seem to think you know me so well. You also think you know what Black people think.

It must make you happy to know so much. So happy you have to show off on the Internet.

I hope Magoo comes back soon, you need an outlet for all that superiority. It's starting to bore me, he handles it pretty well.

3. Lacs

Lacs New Member

Typical double standard. The mainstream media poisons young whites into guilt and self hatred. Nothing new here with them totally ignoring this story.

4. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Never mind

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
  5. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Thank you, I take that as a compliment coming from you....LOL... Look back, you'll see who started the "superiority" thing.... But a self-absorbed person never sees their own faults... BTW, if you live the life, you know it... That might tell you something, if you are as intelligent as you try to project.....

6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Thanks. That is much easier to stomach.:clapping:

7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

The moonbats must be getting exhausted from defending this incompetent boob that we have in the White House. It's become a full-time job defending all of the issues that his policies have created. It's got to be double frustrating trying to defend policies that are hurting your fellow citizens. But hey, for those who voted for him, stand tall and take pride in the fact that you've aided in the destruction of your own country and the people within it.