TForce | “Let’s Warm Up by the Coke Machine”

doesnt surprise me, we have to get permission to go warm up or go to the bathroom no matter how cold it is

theres days you can buy a pop, put it on your forklift and even with all the shaking it gets from driving the forklift it will be frozen in 15-20 minutes

doesnt surprise me, we have to get permission to go warm up or go to the bathroom no matter how cold it is

theres days you can buy a pop, put it on your forklift and even with all the shaking it gets from driving the forklift it will be frozen in 15-20 minutes

Theirs something wrong with anyone that ask permission to go to the bathroom.

Shows us all how much we are really appreciated. Remember this ::shit:: when they are trying to get their annual atta boy from the United Way. Just say NO!

one day about 3 weeks ago it was about 5 degrees F on the dock...we have a part timer who is a lady whos about 50 and weighs no more then 100 lbs

she was waiting in line outside the dock shack for a trailer to break, drinking a cup of coffee...the sup came out and said shed be more productive if she wasnt drinking the coffee

she thought he was joking.....he wasnt, he called the steward to the shack and told her one more time throw it away or there will be disciplinary action

so she threw it away

the irony of it is, this sup literally weighs about 450 lbs and is constantly sitting in the dock shack eating

One day... Management will be wishing they weren't so petty... Good luck to you because we are going to get you back!!!

Id drop a duece on the forklift before id ask to go to the bathroom. I fault those freakin sissies that dont have a sack yet. Thats just a shame man.

our stewards told us there allowed to do make us get permission to go to the bathroom

Are your stewards brainwashed or just a bunch of cowards??? On which one of the 86 pages in our contract is that useful peice of information found. Quit letting management and your stewards push you around. Speaking of CRAP...let them try and pull this at our barn and watch the fireworks...

Are your stewards brainwashed or just a bunch of cowards??? On which one of the 86 pages in our contract is that useful peice of information found. Quit letting management and your stewards push you around. Speaking of CRAP...let them try and pull this at our barn and watch the fireworks...

I'm with ya. You think you would have fire works over something like that with your steward? Hiroshima would've been quieter than what our steward would've done. NOTHING gets by that guy.

I started calling him "Mufasa" from the movie "Lion King", and management are like the hyenas, every time some one mentions his name to management, they cringe like in the movie.

What location are you out of????????

Id drop a duece on the forklift before id ask to go to the bathroom. I fault those freakin sissies that dont have a sack yet. Thats just a shame man.
I would bring a change of clothes one night and urinate and defecate all over the fork and myself. Then i'd go into the dock shack to ask for permission to go potty! While they were gagging on their hot chocolate and coffee I'd be on the clock while cleaning up and changing. If they tried to make me clock out to do it, I would have a lawsuit on their *** in a heartbeat!

I can't believe what I'm ready here. I lose more and more faith in UPS Freight every day. Its a shame. Could be an awesome place if they gave a crap.

Id like for your stewards to give you an article that is under not twisted to fit someones agenda. Could you ask him which article that falls under, because i guess i missed that one. However that wont be the first thing ive missed.