“Operational flexibility”…What does this mean?

Discussion in 'YRC Freight' started by ChicagoRay, Dec 18, 2007.

1. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info Frog, I was not aware that one of the highly educated "idiots" had come up with this, I might add that in some cases it appeers to be working.:hysterical: Personaly to me it sounds like nonsense, but sometimes I can be pretty dense:shades:

2. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info Frog, I was not aware that one of the highly educated "idiots" had come up with this, I might add that in some cases it appeers to be working.:hysterical: Personaly to me it sounds like nonsense, but sometimes I can be pretty dense:shades:

3. yesteryear

yesteryear Member

Would it do any good?

4. yesteryear

yesteryear Member

Would it do any good?

5. imported_MRjlm66

imported_MRjlm66 Member

Operational flexibility

Operational flexibility?.......I think it means bend over :nutkick:

6. imported_MRjlm66

imported_MRjlm66 Member

Operational flexibility

Operational flexibility?.......I think it means bend over :nutkick:

7. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

That answer confirms what I was thinking. You have'nt got a clue either.:hysterical:

8. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

That answer confirms what I was thinking. You have'nt got a clue either.:hysterical:

9. eightyfivepercenter

eightyfivepercenter Member

whatever

whatever, whenever, however the company wants it. we gave many flexibilities in our local already, company abandoned most because they could not recognize seniority, could not operate a call list, and paid accordingly.
    what they really want is to cease recognition of seniority (aka, recognize seniority within operational needs.)this would enable them to theoretically put the best person to the task at hand( the biggest brown-noser in most cases.)
    also, they would like to subcontract, get rid of dockmen and replace them with part-timers like ups. they want to layoff and work everyone left overtime, etc, etc.

10. eightyfivepercenter

eightyfivepercenter Member

whatever

whatever, whenever, however the company wants it. we gave many flexibilities in our local already, company abandoned most because they could not recognize seniority, could not operate a call list, and paid accordingly.
    what they really want is to cease recognition of seniority (aka, recognize seniority within operational needs.)this would enable them to theoretically put the best person to the task at hand( the biggest brown-noser in most cases.)
    also, they would like to subcontract, get rid of dockmen and replace them with part-timers like ups. they want to layoff and work everyone left overtime, etc, etc.

11. racecat

racecat Member

fatboy, you are right on target , when the big regional change did'nt go through,I heard a salesman cuss the union and blame us for its failure.Guess they got-er-done this time around

12. racecat

racecat Member

fatboy, you are right on target , when the big regional change did'nt go through,I heard a salesman cuss the union and blame us for its failure.Guess they got-er-done this time around

13. mud

mud Wonderin'

All the customer sees is a Roadway trailer with his freight in it. Beyond that the customer has no ideal at all who hauled their freight. Could of been Roadway,Yellow,USF or whoever.

14. mud

mud Wonderin'

All the customer sees is a Roadway trailer with his freight in it. Beyond that the customer has no ideal at all who hauled their freight. Could of been Roadway,Yellow,USF or whoever.