Yellow | “Pretty normal” YRC suffers 2017 loss to $10.8 million compared with $21.5 million gain in 2018

The company . Seems to me. Does not want to be successful.
I'm surprised we still get a paycheck with all the losses and everything else that's going on.
I have to mention this.
At preshift meeting yesterday our tm says (and I think he is full of :::shit::: and ill informed)
That we will not see an increase in our take home pay with the tax relief just passed because yrc has not paid any taxes because of losses over the years.
There's Wednesdays chuckle for everyone. And the truth.

On with the show.

Please. Don't ask me any questions about it.
He just said it as it was passed to him by upper management .
Gotta love the place for giving us this everyday.
:fan:
Goes to show that you don’t need to be to bright to be in management.

WHAT !! Manipulation & funny numbers ! Cayman Islands boys not going be Happy !
Calm down, relax, chill.....have a tide pod. :biglaugh:
2u6PaQm.jpg

I understand that.
I don't think he did.
I have no idea why he would even say it.
Just a TM. Not a CPA or a financial advisor. Lol.
We have paid our taxes normally over the years not skirting tax laws like them.

tzWPgdl.jpg

Time to call in the experts!!!

2 Million copies sold? o’ brother where art thou?

Oh Brother was a great movie with Alison krauss band as the Soggy Bottom Boys.
Jonny Standley did this, Grandma's Lye Soap, it was the first comedy record to sell 1 million copies.

they tried to turn the pay up in my barn last year and the senior men all rejected the idea of allowing new hires to get top rate from day 1 and paying part time employees more than $11.90hr. Thank your fellow senior men for some of the problems. The same men who voted yes to the current 5 year deal we are under and the same ones that will vote yes to any deal presented to them this time around because they are too old to go anywhere else and they like the free health insurance and they like that nice 8am gig they got.
Majority Rules.That's the reality of it all

If someone can't make it at a union line how are the going to make at a non union line?
Does anyone think for one minute they are more lenient or you can work less?
wow really . that what you come up with . guy they fired was a worker . his steward laid into him daily yelling and screaming at him . highlighting his name with comment beside it . he just ignored it for a year then complain to management (verbal) . then management laid into him with all bad trucks runs forced working more than he use too. so he pushed back got fired with just cause my ass. with no servance. only at yrc

wow really . that what you come up with . guy they fired was a worker . his steward laid into him daily yelling and screaming at him . highlighting his name with comment beside it . he just ignored it for a year then complain to management (verbal) . then management laid into him with all bad trucks runs forced working more than he use too. so he pushed back got fired with just cause my ass. with no servance. only at yrc
I've been with union jobs for over 30 years.
You have way more job protection than you do with non union and you are full of mistaken if you think otherwise.
Enlighten us as to why he got fired and from what local.