Yellow | “We have done our share and it is time for the company to step up.”

"Fortunately, after some concessions, the Teamster negotiators were able to protect union jobs..." (Pg. 6)

If job protection is the primary focus, I don't see the point in voting ourselves out of a job. IBT doesn't represent the unemployed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^hate it when the nonunion guys come here and beg guys to keep taking it in the rear ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly. Although we still have some of the better jobs in the freight industry, if we allow these concessions we are losing the last few reasons to work union. Our actual wages are already lower than all of the top tier non LTL carriers. Allowing more contractors will cause road drivers to lose jobs quickly. No OT after 8 hrs will mean every time we have a holiday, we will work long days for straight time etc...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^hate it when the nonunion guys come here and beg guys to keep taking it in the rear ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There a lot of union NON YRC people telling you what you should do, which will benefit them the most, not you. They should take a step back, this is not thier fight. Mesters I belive they are called. Here's to you. :fingure:

There a lot of union NON YRC people telling you what you should do, which will benefit them the most, not you. They should take a step back, this is not thier fight. Mesters I belive they are called. Here's to you. :fingure:
The NON YRC people will find out quick how much their company loves them if we close! It will start with automatic cuts in pay and bennies, and go deeper after that!

I agree,if this concession goes thru,i say its time to decertify our present teamster union,and certify another one,which one,dont know,after dues subtraction we will be making less than the non's.
Exactly. Although we still have some of the better jobs in the freight industry, if we allow these concessions we are losing the last few reasons to work union. Our actual wages are already lower than all of the top tier non LTL carriers. Allowing more contractors will cause road drivers to lose jobs quickly. No OT after 8 hrs will mean every time we have a holiday, we will work long days for straight time etc...

“We have done our share and it is time for the company to step up.”.....Randy Cammack, Sec/ Tres Teamsters Local 63....PAGE # 6

http://www.teamsters63.org/2013_Images/Fall_2013_NewsLetter.pdf
There is nothing to see it has been removed

PaJrK5G.jpg