Yellow | $0.89 per share is it 07/08/09 again?????

hey , i will believe it when i see it..i'm taking a new approach, and instead of the b s rumors and the wait and see or the next deadline..i will continue doing my job until told otherwise....enough of the waiting..not anymore.....my new outlook is whatever happens happens.........WHATEVAAAAAAAA........

hey , i will believe it when i see it..i'm taking a new approach, and instead of the b s rumors and the wait and see or the next deadline..i will continue doing my job until told otherwise....enough of the waiting..not anymore.....my new outlook is whatever happens happens.........WHATEVAAAAAAAA........

Its nice that you have a job to continue doing because most of us dont have a job to continue doing

center.jpg

I hereby demote you too
Penny Bill

I think we'll be hearing from

Penny Bill

soon and maybe Mr Johnson too concerning the awful state of affairs not to mention the recent events :twisted:

You have not seen anything yet. Today was last day on dow jones / nasdaq.

Time to call in the fat lady.

Let the beotch sleep in drunken stupor for awhile will ya....lol.
nasdaq is not the end of the world. Roadway has been there before. The stock is and will be still trading. I believe the main purpose for the switch was the shift in the ownership from the bond transfers has designated the stock be moved to the nasdaq. I'm thinking it may even help in the long run by shielding it a little from the short trade.

How about "in-debt don't have 2 nickles to rub together Bill".
But still has millions to walk away with for failure Bill.

Let the beotch sleep in drunken stupor for awhile will ya....lol.
nasdaq is not the end of the world. Roadway has been there before. The stock is and will be still trading. I believe the main purpose for the switch was the shift in the ownership from the bond transfers has designated the stock be moved to the nasdaq. I'm thinking it may even help in the long run by shielding it a little from the short trade.

The stock was not "moved" to NASDAQ. It always was traded on the NASDAQ, just like ABFS and Microsoft and many others currently are.

Do you folks understand the difference between exchanges (like NASDAQ, the NYSE, etc.) where stocks are traded and the various Dow Jones Indexes/Averages which are just performance indicators of various segments/industries of the economy??

How about "in-debt don't have 2 nickles to rub together Bill".
But still has millions to walk away with for failure Bill.

How about.....what goes around comes around.
I'm sure life will bring what he has coming to him one way or another.

The stock was not "moved" to NASDAQ. It always was traded on the NASDAQ, just like ABFS and Microsoft and many others currently are.

Do you folks understand the difference between exchanges (like NASDAQ, the NYSE, etc.) where stocks are traded and the various Dow Jones Indexes/Averages which are just performance indicators of various segments/industries of the economy??

In other words YRCW will not be a performance indicator. Remember when Roadway was.

Thanks for pointing that out but don't miss the point.
Stock was pulled from the lime-light just recently and kicked down a few notches....not sure but thinking it was in August or july when it was suspended from trade and then dropped out of the 500. Perhaps you could put the proper language to that.
Point is that it needs a rest from the lime-light of the short trade and although it's nice to see it as a performance marker.....the darkness may very well help.

In other words YRCW will not be a performance indicator. Remember when Roadway was.

YRC won't even be listed in the NASDAQ if the stock price stays under a dollar for a certain period of time..not sure how long but they manipulate it and keep it over a dollar. It still attracts buyers who might think it's a bargain at that price. I don't think they are aware of the bondholder situation or the fact YRC needs a miracle

YRC won't even be listed in the NASDAQ if the stock price stays under a dollar for a certain period of time..not sure how long but they manipulate it and keep it over a dollar. It still attracts buyers who might think it's a bargain at that price. I don't think they are aware of the bondholder situation or the fact YRC needs a miracle

I believe it is delisted after 30 days of trading under 1 buck......The futures are showing yrcw opening at .94 tomm but who knows since it isnt in the transports anymore......I hope it goes above 1 buck but I have a feeling it will fall below .89 this coming week and after midnight on tues anything can happen....:TR10driving03:

I believe it is delisted after 30 days of trading under 1 buck......The futures are showing yrcw opening at .94 tomm but who knows since it isnt in the transports anymore......I hope it goes above 1 buck but I have a feeling it will fall below .89 this coming week and after midnight on tues anything can happen....:TR10driving03:

On 11/16/09 http://investors.yrcw.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=424485 Zollars made the statement to get the stock to drop as low as it can possibly 40 cents to make it attractive to get bond holders to do the equity swap so now we are in an extension period to get the rest on board. The drop to 89 is no big deal and no surprise.
Next step is to lower the thresshold to 60% and we already have 72%. No brainer it's a done deal, just waiting for the formalities.:clap:

On 11/16/09 YRC Worldwide - YRC Worldwide to Present at Stephens Conference Zollars made the statement to get the stock to drop as low as it can possibly 40 cents to make it attractive to get bond holders to do the equity swap so now we are in an extension period to get the rest on board. The drop to 89 is no big deal and no surprise.
Next step is to lower the thresshold to 60% and we already have 72%. No brainer it's a done deal, just waiting for the formalities.:clap:

Well we actually do have some optimism. I think I'll take a deep beath, close my eyes, and....resume tension in 5 minutes or so....I just can't wait to get lucky enough to get hired by the nons again..The future looks so bright......well I geuss it couldn't last 5 minutes.