XPO | 01/02/2010 linehaul runs

it was all good!!!! I want to thank everyone that showed up Saturday, it was fun working with some new guys... All good, hammered down both ways.. all good......

All runs at the SC were filled today by both some senior guys and part timers. Everyone made it home safe during a holiday weekend here. Great job!

It sure felt weird running during the day. Traffic was horrible in LA. Wow, they could'nt pay me enough to go down there during the day on a regular basis. For the life of me I can't understand why anyone would want to live there. It took me 45 minutes extra to do my run. Thank God we run at night.

It sure felt weird running during the day. Traffic was horrible in LA. Wow, they could'nt pay me enough to go down there during the day on a regular basis. For the life of me I can't understand why anyone would want to live there. It took me 45 minutes extra to do my run. Thank God we run at night.

Yeah, LA sucks and I am not talking about the cajun LA. That is why I can not understand why some like day linehaul. Me, I like being a vampire. Up all night and sleep all day. I just get the urge to suck some blood now and then. :nono:

that's cuz kobe hit the buzzer beater 3 to beat sacramento.

all the laker fans were celebrating....