Estes | 010 & 017 combined?

I talked to a 010 driver in york that told me he and a couple of other xrta drivers had barely 3000 miles TOTAL since thanksgiving. They cant get them out with drivers from other terminals laying over there. I feel for those guys, thats some rough crap deal with this time of year.

Sorry for the long delay people, but it looks like 010 and 017 are indeed fighting for freight, Yes we do have the dock to handle it , no 017 does not, we HAD the manpower, we no longer do, but 017 will be sending our freight back soon, the CANNOT handle our freight, its a freakin joke, a driver told me that they are having to rent out a parking lot or some crap to park trailers in down the street from 017. We have the space, we had the equipment, we had the people....why the heck would you send the crap upstream? it doesnt make any sence. I know alot of you are drivers and what not, but look at a GBO load sometimes, not a pretty picture alot of the time, kinda like a smooth dallas of sort. anywhom again, so far i think we are up to like 70 people laied off at 010 its 70 or 55'sih , ive not heard no more rumors about "combinding" or what not. they havent took no more of our lifts so thats good, considering they took my switcher and my lift...it really sucks lol, came into work one night to look for 891447 Gone, went to the yard that weekned to switch, look for 849013 Gone. i was like dam.. lol anyways guys il update as soon as i find out more stuff, i know it looks bad all around but just keep ur spirts up and keep ur bibles handy and thank god everyday for what we do have, we have alot to be thankful for and theres no need to cry and pout becasue we lose a luxure or something we dont need,roof over our heads, and food and a bed to sleep in, and thats alot more than jesus had so we should be thankful. be thankful always guys, everyone take care and becareful. i heard we had a linhual driver in a wreck in charlotte the other night, on i85 anyone know about this?

Good post switcher! I was diggin for info. about the wreck and stumbled across this...... Crews buffaloed by wing sauce spill - The Connecticut Post Online just some more os&d
Man,thats funny!!!:biglaugh:Although If I was your driver I dont think I'd want to be quoted in the paper.Mom always told Me"there should be only three times your name should ever be in the paper when you're born,married,and buried":smilie_132:Howdy from the green team!!

I thought I would revive this old thread from back at the first of the year.

Keep a eye on the old big R terminal in Kernersville N.C since what went down in Pulaski. I'm hearing again that we are going to be doing something there soon.

I thought I would revive this old thread from back at the first of the year.

Keep a eye on the old big R terminal in Kernersville N.C since what went down in Pulaski. I'm hearing again that we are going to be doing something there soon.

Heard the same thing last night KD. Isn't that terminal about 300 doors?

Heard the same thing last night KD. Isn't that terminal about 300 doors?

I've only been to that facility once a long time ago but I'd say 300 is a good guess. It's a big place with acres of parking lot.

I do remember there are two docks, a big open one for break bulk and a smaller enclosed for city freight. With built in offices in both.