Estes | 081 Albany NY

drummerforhire

TB Veteran
PREMIUM
Credits
Is it mandatory to be a d**k to work at this terminal?

I just got my ass crawled for being "30 minutes late." Sorry for doing a pre-trip and sorry for having to pee and eat. Geez.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never take that crap. They threatened to write me up at Buffalo for the same thing and I told them I wasn't signing ish and called my TM. He told me not to worry, he gets a dozen similar calls a week. Basically some of the d**ks at these terminals think you should run 5 or 600 miles non-stop, no pee breaks, food or naps.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You're supposed to call when you're gonna be late. We held 3 city drivers til 10 minutes ago and now they're gone and this stuff won't go."

Sorry dude. I don't know what time you think I should be here. I also showed up before the 10:00 cutoff. An hour before the cutoff in fact. Not my fault you decided to turn your guys loose instead of calling me.

Get out the (Truckers Bible)...AKA. the DOT handbook and highlight the area where it says (YOU) are entitled to a 1hour lunch break and if the person or persons still have a problem with it I'm sure (DOT) themselves would love to hear from you!! Just throwing it out there. Happy trails and be safe!!

don't know the whole story.... but in cases like that you need to find out what time you were dispatched, alot of times they put you out as you come off break, wessex is real bad about that , or they dispatch you early to make it look like they didn't cut the load late