Estes | 085 terminal mananger

I always viewed them as figureheads and were best suited to delegate,sorry to hear 'you've lost that loving feeling' Donut:biglaugh:

They should,don't know if they will,offer it to the OM..He's a very nice guy,easy to communicate with and a hard worker..

het loon are you on crack? the om was right there with her, he is part of the problem also.hard worker ? he barely worked fifteen hours a week!

het loon are you on crack? the om was right there with her, he is part of the problem also.hard worker ? he barely worked fifteen hours a week!

We are talking about the same guy right...The one they offered the B.R. terminal to..If we are,I would have never guessed it..He come up and stayed at our terminal while ours was out a while back,and they said he never stopped...Always doing something...Checking paperwork..Very nice guy to me..

We are talking about the same guy right...The one they offered the B.R. terminal to..If we are,I would have never guessed it..He come up and stayed at our terminal while ours was out a while back,and they said he never stopped...Always doing something...Checking paperwork..Very nice guy to me..

same guy, you are not blaisdale are you?