Estes | 089 opps

Bryson is a monkey just like the rest of us! We are TOLD what to do and we ask yall to do it thats all. We get our a$$ jumped for the one thing we did wrong and not a word for the one millon things we did right that night. Estes in my mind needs to get out of the 60s way of thinking trls dont need to 100% full to move the frt becouse it kills the service

Bryson is a monkey just like the rest of us! We are TOLD what to do and we ask yall to do it thats all. We get our a$$ jumped for the one thing we did wrong and not a word for the one millon things we did right that night.

so you are for or against capitalism?

Ok maybe I went a little to the the left. But I want or need the $$$$$$ that they give me then --------sad to say YES---------!!!!!!

Bryson is a monkey just like the rest of us! We are TOLD what to do and we ask yall to do it thats all. We get our a$$ jumped for the one thing we did wrong and not a word for the one millon things we did right that night. Estes in my mind needs to get out of the 60s way of thinking trls dont need to 100% full to move the frt becouse it kills the service

Man I could not agree with you more! Dallas has some serious issues. Dallasdock,,,,yall just keep doin what your doin, yer doin fine....the source of yalls problem is on the 3rd floor.

Bryson is Bryson....and yes, a waste of
money....the saying in Dallas, is "Hell in just
a few weeks, we will be as good as Houston"

Anyone know who brought him to Dallas???
and more important....why??

If anybody with somekind of power walked on that dock about 11:00 pm we would all lose or jobs:hide: !! Frt missloaded and miscoded all over. They are so intuned about production that they dont care about customers frt. About Bryson some say " He has photos of him doing somekind of farm animal":butt kiss:

I heard a supervisor make that same
comment about Bryson and the pictures...
From what I hear and see, we do have alot
of problems on the dock....I think it is the
production we have to put up everyday....
last thing we need is to be suspended for
not making our 6 bills per hour....
Let the supervisors hang....they are not
above anyone else...I see it, and they will
all hang...

OK so someone from 089 finley checked in lets name some names!! Kenny,Chris,Kenndy.Dexter stop thinking that this co. ows yall something you are there to do a job and get paid to do it!!!!!!! OH lets dont forget all the a$$ KISSERS LIKE Ronyell,Jake,David,Reggi,thet THINKS upper mgnt, wants to hear the BS thouts.:smilie_132: :funky: As far as poduction they have to set a goal or All Drivers and Dockworkers will suck this co. dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so someone from 089 finley checked in lets name some names!! Kenny,Chris,Kenndy.Dexter stop thinking that this co. ows yall something you are there to do a job and get paid to do it!!!!!!! OH lets dont forget all the a$$ KISSERS LIKE Ronyell,Jake,David,Reggi,thet THINKS upper mgnt, wants to hear the BS thouts.:smilie_132: :funky: As far as poduction they have to set a goal or All Drivers and Dockworkers will suck this co. dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You shouldnt just post other employees names in this way. Especially when you hide your own name.:hide: