Estes | 093 please read

badnews12

TB Lurker
Credits
Attention all Local drivers @093. If you think complaining about everything will solve our problems your wrong. Remember what happened when we did it the 1st time. They changed all of our start times and cut many of our routes. We screwed up a good thing on our own. :chairshot: Let's just do our job and go home, it's not like they are asking us to do alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you think that was a result of some drivers complaining? do you really think you and your coworkers have that kind of power? dont kid yourself....

it was a result of the economy and the company restructuring

id like to know who you are. im thinking you been here less than 3 years probably 1-2 years

I do my job and go home. That didn't stop anyone from changing my run around several times. The run pays almost 30k less than it did four or five years ago. I had to take one I don't like just to get back some money. Smaller terminal got bigger. Big terminals couldn't keep up and sent freight someware else. The company is eliminating laydown runs. There are alot of reasons for change. Stop getting down on yourself and fellow drivers for things out of our control. You will sleep better. Peace out.:rockon: :rockon: