Yellow | $1.00 by March 14th

Your post shows a very basic misunderstanding of the US constitutional democracy.

It is not, as you state, mob rule because of the Constitutional protections afforded us by the Judicial Branch of the government, AKA the Supreme Court.

As much as folks love to whine about the ACLU and the courts, it is this judicial system that can and does strike down laws because thy run counter to our US Constitution. This protects us from what the founding fathers called "the tyranny of the majority".
Get all your info from NPR? It shows.

Supreme Court has been legislating from the bench for a long time. Our forefathers believed in "Natural Law", not a living interpretation.

Every since Lincoln your rights have melted into what you have know, nothing

There is no longer any Republic in Republic Democracy

Your post shows a very basic misunderstanding of the US constitutional democracy.

It is not, as you state, mob rule because of the Constitutional protections afforded us by the Judicial Branch of the government, AKA the Supreme Court.

As much as folks love to whine about the ACLU and the courts, it is this judicial system that can and does strike down laws because thy run counter to our US Constitution. This protects us from what the founding fathers called "the tyranny of the majority".

TP, your reply shows an absolute ignorance of the founding of our Republic. There is no such thing as democracy mentioned within the text of the Constitution for the united States of America. In fact, EVERY state admitted into the union is required to maintain a Republican form of government.
Do not confuse Republican Party with Republican form of government. Do not confuse Democrat Party with democratic form of government.
You might have read my post but you did not comprehend it. You, like 80% of voters, voted under a cloud of ignorance. You don't know, and you don't know that you don't know.
I am ignorant of the Spanish language. I would be a fool to inter into a contract that was written in Spanish.
In a democracy, if 49% owned homes and 51% were homeless, the 51% could vote the homeowners out. <- THAT IS DEMOCRACY.
Educate yourself and remove that cloud of ignorance.
I don't know it all, but I do know the difference's of freedom and slavery. You can't be some of either. You are either one or the other.

Respectfully,
mdR

MDR,
Hit er right on the head.
Lot's out there that will now expect the free breakfast, lunch, dinner and a chocolate on their pillow every day

Thanks for that link. I've been waiting for him to get started on the gun issues. I just love how they are linking the problems on the border with the gun ban law. I've spent my money well this past year on plenty of ammo,clips and a few new guns. Plus a nice reloader:clap:.
Remember, it's for the children!

Remember 911:
Your right Jeff; America got played, and now we all gotta pay:

AE911Truth

you won't hear the above topic on FOX lies.
Was the Mandarin Oriental Hotel hit by a large missile (airplane) loaded with fuel, which would compromise the structure of the building? The article said that WTC 7 had several small fires on several different floors. Is this article for real? All of that jet fuel in one spot, being classified as small fires on several different floors? This article is comparing an apple to an orange, in my opinion. These two fires are not even close to the same.

Herbert Hoover was President.
J. Edgar Hoover was the head of the FBI.
Hoover Dam was named after Hebert Hoover.

YRC will be trading for 10 dimes in 2 weeks. These GDP #'s and the increase of unemployed American workers is killing our stock. The American investor has lost all faith in this stimulous and this economy. Obama is more concerned with his agenda, than our agenda. If you own this stock, I would hedge it by shorting it. I've bought this stock all the way down, and now it's time to cover my ***. You should seriously consider the same. This does not look good boys. Just one more bad statement from Bill, and any outsider will dump at ANY cost. Mark my words. $1.00 and sinking, wait and see.

Heading that direction...

YRCW - YRC Worldwide Inc. - Google Finance

got 2 years off ammo stocked up,you people buy stocks, i buy ammo,seeds,water,guns..:27::redneck:
yepper,
gonna buys me a tirty-tirty today to add to the collection.
Dem 30-30 bullets are cheap right now before they put serial numbers on em. Buy ammo and gun stock boys.
Can't wait for this summer when the free lunchers aren't gettins there mortgage and gas payed and the man is coming to take away the plasma:flame: