Yellow | $1.00 by March 14th

got 2 years off ammo stocked up,you people buy stocks, i buy ammo,seeds,water,guns..:27::redneck:

m3a3_bradley_fighting_vehicle_poster-p228994290211330405t5wm_400.jpg

Keep stocking...:popcorn:

Stick to your corrupt party beliefs .
All you're doing is being herded like sheep. Doesn't matter which of the two crooked parties you cling to. You've been sold out. As for the Democraps, 15 Democraps could have, should have killed CAFTA. Sold out again.
It'd getting real old listening to the herded sheep complaining and whining about baby buska. His ilk voted for the first bailout for his buddies.
The "Messiah" is now paying back for those who "anointed" him.
You've been distracted and cheated by both.
Time to open your eyes
When you vote, do you allow someone to look over your shoulder or are you able to chose in secrecy?
They looked over your shoulder in Russia
The record is clear, we just recall parts of history that suit our needs at the time.

HUH!!!!!:Off-Topic::duh:

How would you like to be one of the remaining 50,000 troops? I know that I wouldn't want to be a sitting duck for them nutjobs. The fewer troops we have over there, the more targets there are on each guys back. I would tell Uncle Sam to bite me, if I was picked to stay as a sitting duck.

Leave 50,000 troops and call the war "done". Obama must be joking.:duh:

The Generals want the 50,000 troops to help the Iraq to be good people. We were told we would be seen as great liberates and the war would be a cake walk.

The Generals want the 50,000 troops to help the Iraq to be good people. We were told we would be seen as great liberates and the war would be a cake walk.
Let's see. Back when the Democrats were playing armchair quarterback, they DIDN'T want to listen to the Generals, when the Generals said that they didn't need any more troops. But, Now the Dems. want to listen to the Generals, that way Barack Marx doesn't have to get any blood on his hands. Nice job trying to put up a smoke screen for Barry. If he cuts the troop levels, they will become sitting ducks, just like I said. Then the Dems. will claim that the blood is on the Generals hands and not Obama's. Sorry, that won't work with me.

And by the way, our troops DID have a "cake walk" through the Iraqi military. But, nobody could have predicted how much help the neighboring terrorist countries would give to the cause.

you can... hang out with us, we are discussing things that hurt companies and America as a whole, some people are so blinded and are in awe of the great Barack Obama , they could care less what he does, I will slap down a conservative in a heartbeat when they do stupid things....some of these blind Obama followers would follow him thru hell with gasoline drawers on and expect not to get burnt.

How can we give a man like that a chance when he has already spent more money in 30 days then Bush did in 8 years fighting 2 wars and 911? how?

Jeff...they are blinded by their own hypocrisy.

YRC will be trading for 10 dimes in 2 weeks. These GDP #'s and the increase of unemployed American workers is killing our stock. The American investor has lost all faith in this stimulous and this economy. Obama is more concerned with his agenda, than our agenda. If you own this stock, I would hedge it by shorting it. I've bought this stock all the way down, and now it's time to cover my ***. You should seriously consider the same. This does not look good boys. Just one more bad statement from Bill, and any outsider will dump at ANY cost. Mark my words. $1.00 and sinking, wait and see.

Ok, I will mark your words. BTW, do you want to double down on your projection?:biglaugh:

YRC will be trading for 10 dimes in 2 weeks. These GDP #'s and the increase of unemployed American workers is killing our stock. The American investor has lost all faith in this stimulous and this economy. Obama is more concerned with his agenda, than our agenda. If you own this stock, I would hedge it by shorting it. I've bought this stock all the way down, and now it's time to cover my ***. You should seriously consider the same. This does not look good boys. Just one more bad statement from Bill, and any outsider will dump at ANY cost. Mark my words. $1.00 and sinking, wait and see.

THAT PREDICTION NOT GOING TO PAN OUT, WANT TO TRY ANOTHER ONE:duh:

I looked at the whole slide show that Zollars and Wicks went through at the JP Morgan Conference. It was very positive and really quite impressive. The "worse case" scenarios that they showed were even positive. But, if the economy settles down or even starts to improve, the competition better look out. The future does look very good for YRCW. The stock shows that the conference information was very positive. (up $.89 yesterday):1036316054:

WOW.........I think you should quit your day job right now! Obviously, YOU ARE a financial wizz!

By the way, I'm not a financial wizz, but I did manage to make a little "coinage" yesterday with our little run-up. AMAZING.......AND I'M AN IDIOT!