XPO | 1-23 meetings

They are conjuring up more ways to use sub-service. I don't have a good enough imagination to make up some of the new sub-service tricks.

No, they're probably talking about bring our pension back. That's why it took 3 or 4 days. Or something really important like the 2010 design of the new racing hat..

meetings at our house for the last 3 or 4 days.... no idea what ... cant get anyone to talk.

They are tabulating the costs associated with bringing the old equipment out of moth balls Problem when plugging the numbers into our award winning is the same error messages keep popping up on the screen..."OUT OF MEMORY".

They have tried using those little solar-powered calculators, but can't get all the numbers added before the sun goes down.

Then they tried calling the operators and programmers of the super computers. Their response was "we can calculate the size of the universe, we can also count the numbers of atoms in said universe, we can even calculate where every celestial body will be in a bzillion years...but were are sorry Con-Way your numbers are just way too large for our computers to handle.

What is causing all the delays to date is the fact they are now waiting on the arrival of a little Chinese kid with an abacus to tab the numbers.

They are at the airport holding up signs....

YING-YANG

Please come help us figure our numbers!

You will recieve free NASCAR pass as our thanx!!!

(Plus a hat!)​

Now you are in the know! The light has been revealed and you can now relax!!!

Rat :hysterical::woot2::hysterical:

I heard that the meetings were about trying to find where all of the old uniforms are stashed......they will be "enhancing" the uniforms back to the same ones we wore when the '95's were new units.......Hmmm....I wonder if they shrank any while sitting in storage all these years.............

:loser:

I love it!

And as a added bonus,one of those gay bandannas! He could look and feel cool at the same time! That was a funny post. Just sounds like a tired linehaul driver needing sleep!

I heard that the meetings were about trying to find where all of the old uniforms are stashed......they will be "enhancing" the uniforms back to the same ones we wore when the '95's were new units.......Hmmm....I wonder if they shrank any while sitting in storage all these years.............

:loser:

Well you are partially right.

They are also looking for the uniforms while not on duty at the airport. We are going to use them to plug the holes and air leaks in the 95's. The reason for this is they are using company owned equipment to block the holes...giving them out liberally to the DSRs.

This solves the problem of DRSs 'modifying' equipment.

Carry On!!!

Rat :loser:

I heard that they are looking at closing more terminals. One of them is Olean NY

"terminals" are the things at the airport where people go through to get on and off their aircraft. (i have always wondered at that phrase........it never seemed right to me to have your flight end up at something called "terminal", seems a bit macabre). We have "service centers".......a phrase which is supposed to evoke emotions like: customers have their shipping needs met by our "service"....something like that......a place where we provide "service" to them......

They can close all of the "terminals" they like, as long as our "service centers" remain open and functioning normally, I am a happy man. And, I am reasonablly certain that Olean N.Y, could close entirely, and almost nobody would notice.

"terminals" are the things at the airport where people go through to get on and off their aircraft. (i have always wondered at that phrase........it never seemed right to me to have your flight end up at something called "terminal", seems a bit macabre). We have "service centers".......a phrase which is supposed to evoke emotions like: customers have their shipping needs met by our "service"....something like that......a place where we provide "service" to them......

They can close all of the "terminals" they like, as long as our "service centers" remain open and functioning normally, I am a happy man. And, I am reasonablly certain that Olean N.Y, could close entirely, and almost nobody would notice.

Was there 15 or so ago and very nearly drove past it in the dark. I recall as many as 7 doors and no fence around the facility. If it had wheels, they would call it a zone. There was one city truck parked outside and I believe they ran to Cleveland and some other place.