1 dead in multi-vehicle crash on I-87 in Rockland County

I see one of Our Brothers was stopped close to the action T, I'm assuming #123 Driver, thank God he wasn't involved. Timing is everything in this business.
They must have gotten the info about the NB Mattress truck from witnesses, because they are both deceased. They were passing on the right and couldn't keep that truck under control, resulting in this tragedy ? Very Sad and Tragic.

I see one of Our Brothers was stopped close to the action T, I'm assuming #123 Driver, thank God he wasn't involved. Timing is everything in this business.
They must have gotten the info about the NB Mattress truck from witnesses, because they are both deceased. They were passing on the right and couldn't keep that truck under control, resulting in this tragedy ? Very Sad and Tragic.

I'm guessing that might have been a P&D driver from 123 SF as I don't think any road runs out of Maybrook are routed south of Exit 15 on the Thruway. It was a bad one for sure. Never want to read about fatalities or even injuries.