1 Killed In Tractor-Trailer Collision

The way I read it,he was parked on the exit ramp & instead of going onto the entrance ramp to gain speed,he got back onto the interstate from where he was parked with NO SPEED!& NOT observing the on coming traffic!
Yes,thats the way I am reading it also...you see this everyday out here...most of em are big trucks...so called professionals,they should know better!!!!:ranting:

Yes that is true,but why on GODS green earth should we accompany them when they :
1.Come here to live & work. LEGALLY!!!
2.Are supposed to speak & read to obtain a
CDL,or any license for that matter.
I guess if we dumb down now this type of accident (in the future after the mex.pilot program is put more on the front burner) won't be as bad!
My sympathies go out to the family for their loss.

that a big 10-4

I went by North Bound minutes after it happened. Probably would have seen it, but stopped at the NB rest area for my 15 min nap, which I gave up on from all the sirens. The rest area was packed. Truck that was rear ended, post collision was about 45% of the distance from the off ramp to the on ramp. With all the lit trucks on the ramp, the bulk tanker that creamed him would have had a hard time distinguishing him from the mess until the last minute.

he did not have any paper work he was not even suspose to be here the news said.

Imagine that! Dot rule states that a commercial driver must be able to read and speak english to drive in the USA. There must be enforcement of these laws to keep people like this dumb*** off our roads. Here are some other questions I have
1. the trailer that was hit,did it have hazmat?
2. was the truck and trailer licensed for our roads?
3. Did the mexican driver take a (mandantory drug test)
4. did he pass the drug test?
5. did he have a valid log book?
6. did he even have a log book?
See folks this is why the senate voted these non driving @#@#'s to get out of here!

The main cause of every single accident which can be just tripping on your shoe lace.
Or doing millions of dollars of damage with any motor vehicle.
Here you go:(FOCUS)whoever started the accident,was the one who was at fault wasn't totally focused on what they were doing.
Just the very smallest or what most would cal a split second,at any speed can be a life ending mistake,when you take your focus off of what you are doing.
So there you go,this advice is being posted to you by an old city driver going into my 45th year in a couple of months.

Stay focused,be safe,there are people depending on you to come home every night,or day what ever the case may be.
Your welcome,Apostolic