XPO | 1 month at conway and FedEX calls

Speed Bird

TB Lurker
Credits
Would you jump ship and go to Fedex Freight?
Any how at least Fedex will give you health insurance in 30 Days . None of this flex Schedule. Been on Linehaul all week I am beat.

Talk to Fed Ex to make sure where they will put you and then make the move I say but I'm a FXFE driver so I am partial .

Check it out. This place is mismanaged so bad. I had Overnite called me 3 days after UPS bought them. I did not know UPS bought them till a couple of days later. I really kicked myself for not going.

I had Overnite called me 3 days after UPS bought them. I did not know UPS bought them till a couple of days later. I really kicked myself for not going.
What's stopping you now? ... UPSF not hiring at the moment? Obviously, you have more than a year LTL experience for them to have called.
Can I also kick you?:hysterical:
The time will present itself again.

No you may not kick me ...... One of my reasons not going to fed ex in zion is having to work with former primadonnas that worked at XMD... rob was one .. and there are couple more but I cant remember there names. I owe rob an *** beating ....... He is one of the only people I know that I instantly want to stomp a mud hole in his a** and walk it dry.

Talk to Fed Ex to make sure where they will put you and then make the move I say but I'm a FXFE driver so I am partial .

I work for Conway and am also partial.
Go without regrets. Make the move. Get the hell out of Dodge.

If I were still on the extra board I would not hesitate for an instant.

I was within 1" of quitting to run a dump truck for $15hr when I got my outbound dock bid.

Right now I happy on my shift and I like my FOS and coworkers so I'm not going to move; but its nice to know that I have that option.

We're only major LTL that does not have a wall between line and city and allows mgmt. to call you back after 10 hrs.

Combine this with our 3 extra years (2 vs 5) to reach top scale and no wonder that we're the farm system for the LTL industry.

:1036316054: If you dont have seniority you should go. It's rough here without strap. Just remember that at FDX you'll be on the system board if you are a line that means layovers, I dont know how important that is to you. Also you cant switch boards like you can over here. If I ever lose my job with Conway thats the company I'll go to work for. Have a nice day

No you may not kick me ...... One of my reasons not going to fed ex in zion is having to work with former primadonnas that worked at XMD... rob was one .. and there are couple more but I cant remember there names. I owe rob an *** beating ....... He is one of the only people I know that I instantly want to stomp a mud hole in his a** and walk it dry.
10-4 on the prima donnas. I know exactly what you mean. :1036316054:

:1036316054: If you dont have seniority you should go. It's rough here without strap. Just remember that at FDX you'll be on the system board if you are a line that means layovers, I dont know how important that is to you. Also you cant switch boards like you can over here. If I ever lose my job with Conway thats the company I'll go to work for. Have a nice day

Just a correction, we have very few laydown runs at FXFE, most are turns. FXFW may be different. Well they are different but you know what I mean, lol.:hysterical::smilie_132:

FM