1 Trucker died in a 2 Semi crash on I-90 NYS thruway,in Erie,PA.

this is what i get from you link

(there was no pic, why it shows here, i do not know)

AR-311209811.jpg

One driver is dead and another is injured following a 2 p.m. crash on Nov. 19 involving two tractor trailers in the eastbound lanes of Interstate 90 just west of the State Street/Route 97 exit. The eastbound lanes were closed as of 4:30 p.m. CHRISTOPHER MILLETTE/ERIE TIMES-NEWS

view gallery
––– ––––
––––––––––––

–––– ––––––––––

–––––––– ––– –––– ––––– ––

––––– ––– –– ––––– –––––––– –– –––––––––– –– –– –––––– –– –––––––– –––––––– –– –––– – ––––– ––––––– –––––––– ––––––––– ––– –––––––––––––––– –––––––– ––––– –––– –––– –––– ––––– –– ––– –––––––––– ––– – –––– ––– –––––– ––––– ––––––– ––––––– –– ––– –––– –––––––

––––– –––––– ––– ––– –––– –––––– ––––––––– ––––––– –––––––––– –––– –––––––––– –– ––––––– ––– –––––––– –– ––– ––––– –––––– –––––– –– ––– –––––––– ––––––– –––––––––––––

––– ––– ––– ––––––– – –––– –––––––––––– ––––––––––––––– –––– –– –––– ––––––– ––– ––––– –––––– ––– ––––– –– ––––– –– ––––– –––– –––– –––––––– –––– –– –––––––––– ––– ––– ––– – –––– –––––––– ––––––––––––––– –– ––––– –– ––– ––––––– –––– ––– ––––––– –––– ––– –––– –– ––– ––– –– ––––– –– –––– ––––– –––––– ––––––––– –––– –––– ––––––– ––––– ––– ––––– –– ––––– ––––– –– –––––– ––––– –– ––––– – –––––––––– ––– ––– –––––– –– –– ––– –––––– –––––

––– ––––– –––– ––– ––– ––– –––––– –––– ––– ––––––– ––– ––– ––––––– ––––– –––– –– –––– –––––– ––––– ––– –––––––– –––– ––––––––– ––––––

–––– –––––– –––––– ––––––– ––––– ––––– –––––––––– ––– –––––– –––– –– ––– ––––– –– –––– –––– ––––––––– – ––––––––– –– ––– –––––––– –––––– ––––– –––– –––– ––– ––– ––––––––– –––––––– ––––– –––––––– ––– ––– ––––– –– –––– –––––– –––––– –––––

–––– ––––––––– ––– –––––– ––––––– ––– ––– ––––– ––––– –––– –––– ––––––––– –––– ––– –––– ––– ––––––––– ––– –––––– –––– –––––––– –– ––––– – –––– ––––––– ––– ––– –––– ––– –––––– ––––– ––––– –––––– ––––––––– –– ––––– ––– ––––––––– ––––––– ––––– ––––––––– –– ––– –––––––––––– –––––––––– –– –––––––––––––––

–––––– –––– –––––– ––– ––––––––– –––– ––––– ––– ––––– – –––– ––– –– ––––––– –––––– ––––––––– –––– ––––– –––––––– ––––––––

––––––– ––– –––––––– ––– ––– –––––––––– ––– –––––– ––– –––––––– ––––– –––––––– ––––––––– ––– –––––––– ––– ––– –––––––– –––––– ––––––––––– ––––––– –––– –– ––––– ––––––––– ––––––––– –––– ––––– –––– ––––– –––– –––– ––– ––––– –––––––– ––––––––– –––––

–––––– –––– ––– ––––––––––––––– –––– ––– –– ––––– –– ––– –––––––– –––––– –––––– –– ––––––––––– –––––– –––––– –– –––––– ––––– ––– –––––– –––– ––––– ––––––––––– –– –––– –– –––– –––– –– ––– ––––– –––– –––––– ––– ––––– ––––––––– – ––––––––––––– ––– –––––––––– –––––––– ––––––– –– ––– –––– –– ––– ––––– ––––––– ––––––––– ––– ––––––– –––– –––––––

––––––––– ––––– –––– ––––––––– –– ––– –––––––– –––––– –– ––––––– ––––– ––– ––––––– –– –––––– –––– ––– –––––– –

I know some online news stations are trying to charge for the stuff they are posting.
In the past they tried selling the photos they posted.
Now I see they are blocking their news articles.

Everybody has their hand out for money,I think because their viewership of their printed news are going online for news instead of being subscribers to their printed matter.
Anyway some of these news service are becoming a pain in the neck to share crash news online.

This is the town I live in. ... the TV had a couple of eyewitnesses that said when the truck hit the back of the first it launch it in the air high above dropping 55 gallon onto the road. .. what I seen of the truck. ..there was no doors. ...it was smashed back past the doors. ...and the driver's brother was in the sleeper and is in serious condition. ...lucky to be alive. ..

I will say that I have experienced this construction zone many times. ...this particular day they were installing the reflectors in the road. ... workers were stepping out into traffic causing panic stops or extreme slow downs. ..

My take from the accident. ... second truck was either sleepy or distracted. ...cellphone or watching a movie on the computer sitting on the dash. There was plenty of warning for the construction zone.

I know some online news stations are trying to charge for the stuff they are posting.
In the past they tried selling the photos they posted.
Now I see they are blocking their news articles.

Everybody has their hand out for money,I think because their viewership of their printed news are going online for news instead of being subscribers to their printed matter.
Anyway some of these news service are becoming a pain in the neck to share crash news online.
speaking of holding hands out for money..

last year, when i went to buy the T-Day newspaper, it was $3.50 (same as a Sunday paper)..

reason being, they are loading up the newspaper with all that "free trash sales flier" for "Black Friday" that they (the stores) send in the mail AND also INCLUDE in nearly every morning AND Sunday paper for FREE...... now they want us to pay, for what we get free........

the local CVS where i get my papers, usually gets 120 copies. after that fiasco of last T-DAY, they had to send back well over 90 copies.........

this year, they (the newspaper company owner) plans on selling the T-Day paper again for $3.50....

unless mom or dad, need thier meds, i will sleep in a bit later.

i was told this morning in fact, by the lady sales clerk at CVS whom i have known for a few years, that now that store only gets a mere 95 copies of papers, which still makes them the larger seller for the paper.

in the end, the stores here only get a mere 20¢ per copy sold.......

my gas station where i get my lottery numbers and an occasional paper, told the news paper company to "stick it" when they went from $1 per copy, to $2......(daily paper)