R&L | 10% cut and 1 week vacation loss

has anyone heard about this, I really hope that its all bull and just abunch of hear say, but another driver came in from another term. and said that they were telling him that they were going to give everyone a 10% paycut and loss one week vaction , I really don,t see this happening but I was just woundering if by chance if anyone else heard this. If it is true then i think we all should be looking for another job because the ship is sinking.:ranting2:

I think this is just people talking. I heard the other day that Santa Clause is not real.... don't tell me its true. I think they would have taken the wage cut already, everyone else did it several months ago.

I think this is just people talking. I heard the other day that Santa Clause is not real.... don't tell me its true. I think they would have taken the wage cut already, everyone else did it several months ago.

back several months ago when everyone eles was taking pay cuts we were hiring and they were telling us that we are the leading ltl and that we grew 1% during all of this and now that everyone is coming out of all this and most companys are giving back what they took are company is taking away. are we not the leading ltl and now that all of this is coming to an end are we getting smaller now or is everything just bull and abunch of smoke blowing. and bad news for you about santa too.

With all this said. One guy at are barn got a two yr pay hike. another has been there for almost one yr as a combo driver. And he has got nothing more than his starting pay. So something is not right or one is Bull ::shit::. Another will fined out this week if he got his two yr pay hike.

As I was informed by Jim in HR. Rumor and only rumor. So End of story for me. That is all I need. If you want his last name PM me.

it would be nice if they would send out a memo like they did with the safty bounes so it can be put up in the drivers room so that way everyone would know that its just a rumor

it would be nice if they would send out a memo like they did with the safty bounes so it can be put up in the drivers room so that way everyone would know that its just a rumor

It would be nice if Mr. Roberts would get on that TV in the driver room, and tell us whats going on, and what we a expect...

We all know how to put chains on, since that has been on there for a month, how about Senior, Junior, or Roby, getting on the TV, and talk with the employee's...

It might calm down some nerves about what they intend to do, and might actually improve morale, which is at a all time low...

It would be nice if Mr. Roberts would get on that TV in the driver room, and tell us whats going on, and what we a expect...

We all know how to put chains on, since that has been on there for a month, how about Senior, Junior, or Roby, getting on the TV, and talk with the employee's...

It might calm down some nerves about what they intend to do, and might actually improve morale, which is at a all time low...

Yes that would be better but I don,t see them doing either one

Shoot, ya need to come to Dallas, we spend so much time waiting for our trailers to get ready, I could chain-up in my sleep........

my email to HR

I wrote that someone needs to get on the Term TV. They did not reply to that. Only the rumor.

People have been panicing over the thought of losing their vacations. There has been alot of people selling their vacations in the past few weeks. There are alot of people here with 3 or 4 weeks,but can't take them. With over 200 drivers they are only letting 4 off a week-2 city and 2 line haul. With 52 weeks in a year that is only 208 weeks available to be taken,we have over 600 weeks between us. Does that sound to you like they are worried about us having a vacation? Take heed and think about selling a week or two before they take it. Alot of people here are selling theirs and planning on just calling in when they want one-plus gettin a doctors excuse to cover yourself. The restrictions on vacations will come back to bite them next summer with a shortage of drivers. Ask yourself how a driver with 18 or 19 years gets denied for a week that he put in for-Do you see the writing on the wall?

People that only have 1 or 2 weeks of vacation a panicking,get that straight.I have been with the company 6 yrs so I only have 2 weeks to use.I don't want to use any of that for sick days or loose any of that time.Its too little and I need the time away from here or my head would explode.

With the percieved number of people looking to cash there vacations in ,it wouldn't surprise me if they stopped that option altogether. I personally think i am gonna cash mine in to make sure i get it before they reduce our pay rate or just take one away!!!!!or possibly just move on

With the percieved number of people looking to cash there vacations in ,it wouldn't surprise me if they stopped that option altogether. I personally think i am gonna cash mine in to make sure i get it before they reduce our pay rate or just take one away!!!!!or possibly just move on

If we take a pay cut your vacation will not be worth as much if you sell it later on. My advice is to get it now while you can. Put the money in the bank and you'll have it no matter what happens.