Holland | 10% Decrease in Dues

rtm457

TB Lurker
Credits
A notice posted by Local 413 today states that beginning with February, dues will decrease by 10%. I would assume this is for all locals. I have no way of knowing.

A notice posted by Local 413 today states that beginning with February, dues will decrease by 10%. I would assume this is for all locals. I have no way of knowing.
Per the contract, They better. 2-1/2 times the hourly rate is what dues are.

another uneducated teamster:duh:. go to a meeting or read your contract or read the bylaws:smilie_132:.do you even know what you make per hour.:loser:

dues are 2 1/2 times hourly rate. but they did not change our hourly rate, it is still the same. they are taking 10% of your gross. they may adjust dues rates to compensate for the 10% wage reduction. we were told in baltimore they would go down 10%, will find out soon.

dues are 2 1/2 times hourly rate. but they did not change our hourly rate, it is still the same. they are taking 10% of your gross. they may adjust dues rates to compensate for the 10% wage reduction. we were told in baltimore they would go down 10%, will find out soon.

A letter came in the mail today from our local179,saying the dues decreased 10% effective January 2009.But keep in mind the last deduction for dues was at full rate,just two weeks ago.We will see how this plays out.