10-year-old crushed by semi truck

I used to deliver a store in downtown Keokuk IA, there were skateboarders everywhere and they used to skate under my trailer while I was unloading, one time I pulled away and a skateboarder was doing a trick and he fell right next to my truck, I wound up killing his skateboard, those kids would scare me silly, I was always afraid I would run over one.

The driver has/had 25 years without any accidents.

There have been numerous times where I am driving down a quiet street and some workers are on their 15 minute break. They play soccer on the streets and many times they are not watching what's around them. They are so focused on that soccer ball.

Another time, I killed their fun and purposely ran over the ball that was rolling into my path.

The driver has/had 25 years without any accidents.

There have been numerous times where I am driving down a quiet street and some workers are on their 15 minute break. They play soccer on the streets and many times they are not watching what's around them. They are so focused on that soccer ball.

Another time, I killed their fun and purposely ran over the ball that was rolling into my path.

Shame on you ya big ol meanie!!!

Thanks to everyone for their help keeping this very necessary Forum going.
I've been having a lot of internet connection losses for the last month,and a half.
I never know when I can get a connection,or when it works I never know when I'm going to be booted off.

With that said thanks again,for all of your posts here,as all drivers everywhere should always be aware of the negative side of trucking,and stay focused on their work activities at all times,Perry