FedEx Freight | 10 year safe driving ring

joe bucker

No participation trophies here
Credits
The new ring looks like crap. The ruby is taken out of it and now you must pay tax on the ring if you want it!:nutkick:

The new ring looks like crap. The ruby is taken out of it and now you must pay tax on the ring if you want it!:nutkick:

We have a driver that is coming up on ( or maybe passed already) yr 11 and still does not have his ring.....Safety says they are working on the design.....Yeah Right

What idot told you that???????????????
Two drivers here just got the ring and oh yeah it was handed to me with out a bill. If you don't like the ring leave it on the t/m's desk more then looks it represents the award of making it because the streak can end at anytime. S#$t you people on here will ***** about a beautiful sunny day. It doesn't matter what it is you all got something negitive to say

Two drivers here just got the ring and oh yeah it was handed to me with out a bill. If you don't like the ring leave it on the t/m's desk more then looks it represents the award of making it because the streak can end at anytime. S#$t you people on here will ***** about a beautiful sunny day. It doesn't matter what it is you all got something negitive to say

The idiot that told me that was the safety supervisor who showed me the ring and then told me that she now had to call the drivers and tell them about the tax. The tax will be taken out of their check in the form of a deduction. Oh yes was there a ruby in the ring??:smilie_132:

NOW NOW Not All of Us

The idiot that told me that was the safety supervisor who showed me the ring and then told me that she now had to call the drivers and tell them about the tax. The tax will be taken out of their check in the form of a deduction. Oh yes was there a ruby in the ring??:smilie_132:

That company that I miss is gone its dead and gone along with that ring. I have the new ring on my finger now and no nothing was said to me about sales tax. since thier are a couple a women saftey supervisors one i don't know and the other I really don't hold to much to what she has to say sometimes

I agree that the rings are ugly ..... no ruby and FEDEX on about a dozen different places .... and as way of presentation it was left with my outbound bills on the counter .... not even an atta boy ... sure was worth the year and a half wait to get it :hysterical: ....haven't heard about any tax ..... but I guess they didn't have to give anything since I have only been here at "FEDEX" two years like everyone else :smilie_132:

I know here, my safety manger is calling everyone who got rings on Sunday and told them they will have to pay tax on it.

M/R I hope that I am wrong about the tax. But if I am not would you pay the tax
on the ring? If I'm lucky enough to get my second set of diamonds in about a year and a half (20 yrs) I'll tell FDNL thanks but no thanks. I would have to buy a new ring and pay for a new set of diamonds.

on the ring? If I'm lucky enough to get my second set of diamonds in about a year and a half (20 yrs) I'll tell FDNL thanks but no thanks. I would have to buy a new ring and pay for a new set of diamonds.

Sounds like your safety man wants some extra money,cause they have never charged tax on safety items before.It might be just A National thing.

Thats easy. No. I would take the ring back in to the office
I don't blame you one bit.