10 years

excfman

TB Regular
Credits
Well people it been almost 10 years now were has the time gone.As for me for the most I've move on with it still don't like it but you learn to deal with and if you are just wondering there one thing that will never change I still can't stand Con-Way that will never change and as long as I'm in my right mind there will never delivery anything for me.I wanted to wait to the 1st of Sept to post this but my wife i are going to be out of town on that day to get away from the ten years thing she book us on cruise so I'll be gone on that day not going to wish anyone a Happy Anniversary but here's hoping you all have a great day anyway and hoping we are still around to see the 20th Anniversary.

Yeah Don't it. I keep reading up there on there site how there being done sorry people i don't have any feel for them we did everything under the sun to get them to go union back in the 80s and the word out of there mouth was we don't need the teamsters Con-Way will take care of us well there taking care of them now i see.But like i said if you kill the Golden Goose they lay the Golden eggs some day your going to run out eggs and look like that road there going down. If live to see it happen i hope happen on the same day it happen to us.