XPO | $100,000,000 Or no ICP

This year's ICP;

It's not the size of the hot dog, it's all about the presentation.​

.​

IMO no matter how well we perform there will always be some reason as to why we just didn't quite do a good enough job. The prize being dangled in front of your face will be snatched away every time. Just my opinion from what I perceive has been happening. Someone said it in another post and I tend agree that we are just another job among others and there is nothing special that sets us apart from the rest of the pack. It has not always been this way but sadly this is what we have become in my opinion.

IMO no matter how well we perform there will always be some reason as to why we just didn't quite do a good enough job. The prize being dangled in front of your face will be snatched away every time. Just my opinion from what I perceive has been happening. Someone said it in another post and I tend agree that we are just another job among others and there is nothing special that sets us apart from the rest of the pack. It has not always been this way but sadly this is what we have become in my opinion.

C'mon...why so negative? 10% of the country is out of work...laid off employees at Conway received a severance and we made a profit for the year. We even made a small amount of ICP! It appears to me that the big shots are making an attempt to keep people employed and as happy as possible.

Watch the news...we have it pretty good as long as we're employed!

I am very thankful for what I have!

C'mon...why so negative? 10% of the country is out of work...laid off employees at Conway received a severance and we made a profit for the year. We even made a small amount of ICP! It appears to me that the big shots are making an attempt to keep people employed and as happy as possible.

Watch the news...we have it pretty good as long as we're employed!

I am very thankful for what I have!

I am with you......in fact, I will even volunteer to take the I.c.p. payment, for anyone who is so unhappy with the company, they can't force themselves to accept the money......

P.M., me, and I will give you the address to mail the money to....
:holysheep:

I am with you......in fact, I will even volunteer to take the I.c.p. payment, for anyone who is so unhappy with the company, they can't force themselves to accept the money......

P.M., me, and I will give you the address to mail the money to....

Thank you...

How much you want for the wife? Mine has become annoying.....

You want the Whole Nine Yards price or would you like that broke down into what you would be paying by the pound price?

You want the Whole Nine Yards price or would you like that broke down into what you would be paying by the pound price?

Well.........don't bother, sorry. When I asked mine if I could have another one, she was less than enthused. I told her that you might be willing to take trade-ins, but, the laughter hasn't subsided enough yet, for me to get an answer on that one....
:duh: