XPO | $100,000,000 Or no ICP

Well.........don't bother, sorry. When I asked mine if I could have another one, she was less than enthused. I told her that you might be willing to take trade-ins, but, the laughter hasn't subsided enough yet, for me to get an answer on that one....
:duh:

Um.................what was she laughing so hard about?.......

Has she heard about me?

Told my hubby we could move to Utah and let him get another wife. One that cooks, cleans, rubs my feet and waits on me hand and foot. He hasn't packed a bag yet!!

We currently have 5 dogs and another two shih tzus puppies for sale. My wife wants to keep one of the babies and I keep saying no.

The dogs listen better.

Is it OK to say shih tzu at Truckingboards.com?

Cute Crap-a-doodle Poop sue
flyingshihtzu.jpg

WTF? What is the "Mine" eating? :eck15:

I remember my cat putting a nibbled mouse on my pillow. I laid down on it by accident and freaked out!!!!!

Has any dollar figures been reported yet?

In my opinion, I think we should be at $188,000,000 right now. If remember right, in the DVD John l. said that we norally spend $200,000,000 on new trucks and trailers ect. but they are only going to spend about $12,000,000 this year. But we all know that they will not throw that into the profit hat. Since that would but us over the $100,000,000 plateu.:clap: