FedEx Freight | 100% Paid Healthcare Benefits

W
What I meant by 100% on the 401k1 plan is in lieu to the 25% not going to the Western States Pension so yes we get about 1.74 per hr into the 401 k meaning it's all 100% Yrc money and the pension plan is still there !! Just wating for retirement age
Thank you for that clarification.
3FvJM65.jpg

A lot of cherry picking going on. When it comes to insurance? Point to the NMFA carriers. When it comes to pay? Point to UPSF. When it comes to pension? Point to a standard that's outdated.

You want a package that the IBT hasn't negotiated for anyone else. What makes you think it'd be any different? It's a negotiation. You gonna keep voting no because it's not what you think it should be?

I suggest visiting the YRC and ABF boards and asking them what the Teamsters have done for them lately. Nobody there is shy about all the stuff they've lost with little hope of ever seeing again.
I get 5,200 at retirement and have a 401 k plus my annuity and other retirement plans after 38 years of driving a truck with teamster wages and benefits,You won't see that at FedEx because Fred us too , tight

I love my wife and kids too. Our insurance certainly isn't top notch, but it's not horrible either. How about you get a job where the benefits suit you instead of pissing and moaning about how bad Fred treats you. YOU WORK FOR A TRUCKING COMPANY GENIUS. although you dream team types think you work for NASA and you are some kind of irreplaceable being that Fred can't live without and he should stoop down an kiss your ass and pay you 6 figures and give you 100% paid health insurance and a pension that would make bill Gates jealous... LOL. Fred could give you a million dollar bonus, free health insurance, and a double chocolate chip cookie for your birthday and you would still bitch about it. Some folks will never be satisfied no matter what the company does.

.....says a proud member of the Brown Nosers:butt kiss:....Listen, Stephen!!(Django Unchained) Actual men and not House Slaves like you and your type, consider ourselves as professionals who have the required backgrounds and endorsements to acquire and maintain these jobs while executing them safely and professionally year after year. If your MASTER FREDDY want's to keep and attract quality people, MASTER FREDDY is gonna have to share the wealth that the employees created by increasing benefits and pay....And save your House Slave reply, I'm talking to actual men and not House Slaves....Now go get your shine box.....MASTER FREDDY'S shoes need polish....and while you're at it....don't forget to pickup his dry cleaning and wash his car..

.....says a proud member of the Brown Nosers:butt kiss:....Listen, Stephen!!(Django Unchained) Actual men and not House Slaves like you and your type, consider ourselves as professionals who have the required backgrounds and endorsements to acquire and maintain these jobs while executing them safely and professionally year after year. If your MASTER FREDDY want's to keep and attract quality people, MASTER FREDDY is gonna have to share the wealth that the employees created by increasing benefits and pay....And save your House Slave reply, I'm talking to actual men and not House Slaves....Now go get your shine box.....MASTER FREDDY'S shoes need polish....and while you're at it....don't forget to pickup his dry cleaning and wash his car..
Blah blah blah. Go cry elsewhere. Ups freight prehaps? Maybe they will powder your bottom and give you a fresh binky.

There are some well educated folks that work here, but have you ever seen the slow sign holder in a construction zone? He could be replaced by a bucket of sand just as easy as we could be replaced by a high school dropout that can read...we are paid pretty well for what we do. If this is such a **** poor job that dosent suit your needs ..QUIT. you won't though because you are to skeerd

"If this is such a **** poor job that doesn't suit your needs....QUIT"...Here we have the typical House Slave mentality folks, these cowards will always run from a fight, but always cut in line when the goodies are handed out. These treacherous cowards earn a decent living now, cause brave men and women fought greedy bosses like MASTER FREDDY to secure decent wages and benefits for workers. MEN FIGHT, MEN DON'T QUIT!!....Now get back to shining MASTER FREDDY'S shoes..

I couldn't have said it any better,Great Job!!

"If this is such a **** poor job that doesn't suit your needs....QUIT"...Here we have the typical House Slave mentality folks, these cowards will always run from a fight, but always cut in line when the goodies are handed out. These treacherous cowards earn a decent living now, cause brave men and women fought greedy bosses like MASTER FREDDY to secure decent wages and benefits for workers. MEN FIGHT, MEN DON'T QUIT!!....Now get back to shining MASTER FREDDY'S shoes..
There is a reason you stay here and put up with what you think is unfair treatment . Why is that? Why are you hanging on? Do you know history at all? Slaves were forced to work or they would be beaten . I'm 100% positive you aren't forced to work in these awful, back-breaking conditions nor will you be beaten if you don't. You, thinking everyone here is a trapped slave is ignorance at it's finest.

There is a reason you stay here and put up with what you think is unfair treatment . Why is that? Why are you hanging on? Do you know history at all? Slaves were forced to work or they would be beaten . I'm 100% positive you aren't forced to work in these awful, back-breaking conditions nor will you be beaten if you don't. You, thinking everyone here is a trapped slave is ignorance at it's finest.
Keep drinking the purple Koolaid,Its go for you.:1sm057crazy::lmao:

I'm sorry I have to jump in, but there is a lot of misinformation on the internet. I can not comment of fed ex or abf but I have worked for YRC/Roadway for over 29 years. Our health care is not 100%. Every time I go to the doctor I have to pay a $20 copay and my prescription are usually $3-$20. I can tell you that I don't know how you guys do it. I have been blessed with good health but my wife wasn't so lucky, her surgeries over the years would have bankrupted my family. The only thing that saved me was my benefits and I hope no one ever has to go thru what I did, when I opened the bills from the hospital and doctors and it said balance due: Zero.
Health care is not a Union/anti-Union thing, all employees should have it, period.

As far as pensions and give backs, you really have to do your homework.

Sorry to hijack your thread.