ODFL | 1000 2018 Cascadias coming

UGSyJaA.jpg

I found this picture.

Bet we dont order them with the extended bumper package. Our stupid dumb dock to CDL thugs will tear that off the first day the drive it along with the clutch.

Put my hands and eye's on the first test Tractor.Freightliner has built 16 test tractors.Will be spread out to different customer's for testing.The one I saw today will be heading to Ohio and back on a turn with a driver here.Nice truck.Don't care for the bumper.Peoplenet will be testing a new Android Smart Pad.in them.The Cradle for the pad is mounted inside the dash.Very nice.

Last edited:
Put my hands and eye's on the first test Tractor.Freightliner has built 16 test tractors.Will be spread out to different customer's for testing.The one I saw today will be heading to Ohio and back on a turn with a driver here.Nice truck.Don't care for the bumper.Peoplenet will be testing a new Android Smart Pad.in them.The Cradle for the pad is mounted inside the dash.Very nice.
Was it a auto our a 10 speed.

How was the seat Kenneth. I heard they are upgrading them. Any difference that you could feel?

I haven't set in it.Seat looks no different than the new seats that they are putting in the 17's.If you haven't seen the new seats they have more lumbar and seat support adjustments than the old style seat.Still feels like a board.lol
Oh well...I was hoping they would upgrade it for us. My 16 is like riding on a 2x4 for 10 hours. Should have taken the one out of the 13 and hide it in the shop somewhere.