FedEx Freight | 100th

Half Crazy

TB Lurker
Credits
Well, boys and girls, A monumental occasion has just occured. I would please ask everyone to hold down their cheers, whistles, yells or any other screems of excitement untill the end of this post. Please everyone remain calm, for the sake of everyone's safety, remain calm. This post that you are reading, at this very moment, is my 100th post!!!! CALM PLEASE, CALM. Thank you...Thank you....Yes..Thank you, very much! I am honored to have the oppertunity to share this moment with all of you. It has been an outstanding experience for me, as well. 'scues a sec....would someone get me another beer!?..sorry, make it a round for the house!! damn it we gotta party. I am gonna revel in the moment 'cause right now it's all about ME!!!! I am making it that way because I can. Come on, everybody, let's get down tonight. Celabrate good times, come on. And here's to the next 100, too. yea, another round for everyone! drink up, y'all , we're gonna burn this night....what?....it's over?...oh. so it really is just a moment, huh? Oh well haveta work tomorrow anyway. BEEN A BLAST SO FAR GUYS. Thanks for what all of you do.

George D, I thought I was the only one, I have been sittin here being good lookin for weeks now waiting with the anticipation of a first time father, just for this moment...congrats Half Crazy, this is your time to shine!!!:1036316054: