Yellow | 11/15/10 yrc change of operations

pack your bags guys . some can move back to where they started other have a choice to make. big time choices
as always thanks for the info jeff . knew we would know 1st here

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You Jeff and Truckingboards staff for the email alert and getting this information up so quickly. As always, Truckingboards is #1!!!!!

pack your bags guys . some can move back to where they started other have a choice to make. big time choices
as always thanks for the info jeff . knew we would know 1st here
Thanks
Jeff ... page 17 is missing, got it handy?
It should be there now
Thank You Jeff and Truckingboards staff for the email alert and getting this information up so quickly. As always, Truckingboards is #1!!!!!
Your welcome Good Luck to all

Knoxville Tn plus 4 that good but minus 4 somewhere for somebody not good very few win in a change good luck to all.

Knoxville Tn plus 4 that good but minus 4 somewhere for somebody not good very few win in a change good luck to all.

Yea I hear you....... It's not good for the last 4 on at Knoxville either......... As with previous changes. Those who come in have more seniority and are only replacing the ones who are there already.........

We sure know how it works mike. thats a fact ,and it suxs for every1 ..
I would say that this is only round 1.
Seems like most of this is just cleaning up after the last mess and round 2 will deal with the closing and integration of many more.

Well where I`m laid -off from 673 asheville nc .we have 19 or 20 on the seniority list and 6 or 7 if you count utlity .will be given jobs.2 out of the 6 roadmen who moved in two years will have a chance to move

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest Fed Ex employees sit back watch what happens concerning dovetailing and what have you, we'll see how bad we got it

Once again, Big thanks to Jeff and the Truckingboards crew for being the first to inform us.