Yellow | 11/15/10 yrc change of operations

Quick stall, now its running backwards.... Exhaust commin' out the hood and a whole lotta gears going backwards....

Gotta love that sh*t!!!

We made a whole lotta money... Who woulda believed I could sit in on an EEFB meeting and trash my supervisor, sitting side by side with my district mgr and express my "evaluation" of my "superiors." Trend setting at its best.

The best part of it all, Staley went back and looked at YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS and implemented them if they were better than what was currently being used. I also remember the "smoking air filters", the backwards buzzin half dozen! I talked with him in depth a couple of times regarding a few things I had found while working, and got it changed to streamline a couple of parts of the overall operation. Those were the days!

That's because they were actual freight men who worked their up to the top from the dock, hard to convince a camera guy how run a freight company(especially one who didn't see a future in digital photography).

you know they should have said it this time. but didn't. the proublem with the vote is, if it doesn't effect me then it is good. and I will vote yes. If Im going to be effected then I will vote no. everyone says what should the union have done? well my question is if all they can do is except job loss for most , not protect our pention for all that have earned it, and presure and intimidate the members to vote for less wages for an extended amout of time, what do we need them for? Just like all the co. in the past that have gone by the way side , we to will be gone , but do you know who will still be employed? the big union bosses. Reduced wadges for a limited amount of time? maybe but the reduction or the eliminated pention is unpresidented. It has been taken and it will not return. The union knows this and so should you. yrcw is not to big to fail

You are sooooooooooo right on this..........When Tyson comes back in March 2011 and cries that the company needs some more relief then "GOOD MEN" must stand and draw a line in the sand and say enuff is enuff..............NUFF SAID

unfortunatly they didn't stand up this time or last time. which i think they should have the minute they started screwing with the pention. and unless it affects them they won't next time either. Unity is just a word they use any more

wonder why nothing on milwaukee thought they would close down madison and bring it to milwaukee

I'd love to see some of the MadTown girls have to transfer to MKE.
Have they fired worthless Kent yet?

Has the IBT scheduled a hearing on the COO yet? And, I know this is off thread a little, but, have the pension funds or the banks came forward yet with agreement on the re-structuring?