XPO | 11-5-15 conference call

i think you may see a division of mini vans around these terminals doing what they do he will just use the freight haulers to get those packages across the country fast and then handed over to the little van div.
That is already covered.............I saw one of these the other day. They'll fit into most residential driveways just fine.
ExpediteTruck-NewLogo_2_LOW.jpg

I pray xpo steals all the amazon threshold business from abf, amazon promises the customer everything & they expect it. Have fun with everything from 350lbs sole treadmills to 12ft couches....inside delivery of course....
If everyone would quit cutting the rates to haul crap freight, the prices would go up, and everyone could justify doing those deliveries.

I'd like to see moving companies diversify and take that type of freight. They are equipped to do what residential customers think of as "inside deliveries". Which is not the same definition we use. And they could probably do it cheaper because of lower labor costs and the fact that 2 guys can get something big and awkward in the door without damage 10 times faster than one man can by himself while he tears everything up. One driver should never be delivering that type of stuff.

They said this also....

They ended the quarter with 5.8 billion of debt!! I don't care how big you are. That is a huge amount of debt![/QUOTE .

It's not his money he's spending ,it's the Huge investment bankers money and they don't lend it easily without having a great track record and sound business plan . Would you loan billions to a stranger without TON's of evidence of this ?

I pray xpo steals all the amazon threshold business from abf, amazon promises the customer everything & they expect it. Have fun with everything from 350lbs sole treadmills to 12ft couches....inside delivery of course....

We've been delivering , I mean smashing this crap for years now

LOL! I really hope this happens! I honestly do. I'd love every minute of it.

If everyone would quit cutting the rates to haul crap freight, the prices would go up, and everyone could justify doing those deliveries.
l
You must be new, let's see if have the same attitude after doing this 20+ years....

l

You must be new, let's see if have the same attitude after doing this 20+ years....

Nope, I just like to make money. The more freight we have the more we get to drive.. Not to mention, work the dock longer. It's all gravy man. We'll get those lovely treadmills and the way some of our dockworkers and drivers load. Well, it leaves a lot to be desired. I can just see them being dragged down the dock now.

It's not his money he's spending ,it's the Huge investment bankers money and they don't lend it easily without having a great track record and sound business plan . Would you loan billions to a stranger without TON's of evidence of this ?
Just look at YRC......no wait, I guess that is a bad example!

With a sleeper on it, that is obviously for express shipments....... not neighborhoods.
Yep. I understand that. But like said, they'll fit into just about any driveway, and they have a lot more room in them than a delivery van does. And it's not like they'll be delivering couches all day long.

Yep. I understand that. But like said, they'll fit into just about any driveway, and they have a lot more room in them than a delivery van does. And it's not like they'll be delivering couches all day long.
Plus, you will get to decorate it the way you want, since you own it and get to pay the upkeep as well. Plus if you have a wife that is in very good shape and likes to work out at the gym, you can take her along as a co driver and you don't need a driveway of your own. See the USA and laugh all the way to the bank.

Wall Street would in a minute!! These bankers are ruthless with everyone else's money......