XPO | 11-5-15 conference call

I have read those ABF Amazon treadmill, etc. horror stories. I don't know if I'd be able to stay at a place where you had to deal with that crap on a regular basis.
Hard to keep starting over. The Amazon freight has gotten bigger and heavier over the past year or so & I don't think it was going to get to this point when they bid on it. I've been hearing rumors Estes may have under bid us..... I got my fingers crossed, nobody wants to lose freight but this is a good one to get rid of....

I have read those ABF Amazon treadmill, etc. horror stories. I don't know if I'd be able to stay at a place where you had to deal with that crap on a regular basis.
I saw a Holland driver with a long box who could not make it in the trailer park..... with a treadmill on his 2 wheeler getting ready to head into the park on foot....that blows....

I saw a Holland driver with a long box who could not make it in the trailer park..... with a treadmill on his 2 wheeler getting ready to head into the park on foot....that blows....
If he was smart he would have "accidentally" dropped it off his two wheeler into a puddle and down a hill, kind of like when the wife asks you to do a job you really don't want to do, you do such a bad job that they will never ask you again

If he was smart he would have "accidentally" dropped it off his two wheeler into a puddle and down a hill, kind of like when the wife asks you to do a job you really don't want to do, you do such a bad job that they will never ask you again

Can't disagree more, that individual customer didn't ask who was going to deliver their purchase. How would you feel if it was yours? It sucks but we are still in a service industry...