XPO | 11 Hr Rule...

So you like being able to drive more, is that it?

I could never figure out how an FMCSA rule allowing increased driving by implementation of the 34-hour rule and the 11-hour rule carried out the FMCSA mandate to consider driver health, improve public safety and reduce crashes.

So you like being able to drive more, is that it?

I could never figure out how an FMCSA rule allowing increased driving by implementation of the 34-hour rule and the 11-hour rule carried out the FMCSA mandate to consider driver health, improve public safety and reduce crashes.
no it means i can take my time driving home or to the fac.

i might be in the minority here but i like the 11 drive and 34 hr restart.

I agree. Save an hour or so early in the week incase you need it later in the week to get home and no recap, clock resets every week. Press on

i guess now con-way will make the guys who run the spotters log that on -duty not driving ? which is the way it should be. those spotters dont go on the road . and besides what about us on the dock who drive a forklift for 3-4 hours isnt that still considered driving? your still using the same skills ,the same hand eye coordination.

I wouldn't get too worked up, if the 11hr rule leaves...it'll be back. Too much money for big business too lose.