ADuiePyle | 12 8 09 accidents

Hello !!!!!!

ADP had (3) jack knifes last night. Does anyone know where they occurred and what happen to the drivers?

Darla were you not warned that you need to post a link about accidents , not just throw it out there ???:ranting2::eck13:

there were 3 jacks the other night. 3600 series cab extenders were all messed up!.........now for the other issue.....sir.......let me sell you a bridge because you believe everything on the internet........you have no idea what my true id is..i might just be your supervisor at west chester you have no clue........i have more experience in trucking than you have in your little toe or big month......attack someone's creditability is your way to go.

I saw one on Rt 80 in PA near the Lime Ridge exit on my way back from Milton PA. in the morning. Was a terrible night on 12/8 all the way up, ice under the snow.

They closed Rt 80 at that exit, and routed us around the accident. I sure hope that driver was okay!

tks pedalpumer....no other drivers are talking about the 3 jacks the other night at adp. The company acknowledge it in an email to TM's tho

Hopefully....Posting of, and discussing Accidents will help us all to be aware that we can never be to careful...No matter your age or experience it can happen to any of us at any time...Be Safe out there Drivers..God Bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS..

my main issue with it is posting someone's truck number. you might as well post their name in caps.

I guess I didn't view it that way.....I'll take it down for what good it will do now.....I'll try to be more attentive..Sorry

In the future if/when someone sees something that is of concern or is a rule violation please report it by clicking the red box at the top right of the post and a Moderator will review the post asap....