Yellow | 120/135 Bobtail times

Dalewho?

TB Lurker
Credits
Looking for a list of the agreed to bobtail times for current terminal/motel locations out of Stroudsburg and Harrisburg.

Here's what I have so far let me know if any are incorrect. Thanks.

.25 round trip for
Nashua

.25 each way for
Boston
Brockton
Worcester
Bellows Falls
Concord
Portland
Bangor
Plattsburg

.4 each way for
Burlington

.5 each way
Providence

Also Need
Albany (I know terminal is moving but what's current)
Cheshire
Syracuse
Rochester

Anyway anything you could provide or a way to get them would be nice to know. Thanks again.

What? Don't tell me yur goin east again. I thought you had a love affair with the coackroaches in Indy, or wuz it Chicago.............

i have always been payed .25 each way no matter where i stayed.

Some of the bobtail pay to and from the hotels was an issue in stroudsburg-120 several years ago. Our wonderful managment there read into some poor contract language and it all hinged on the sentance....."drivers will be paid to and from the hotel".
A few managers were upset cause one or 2 of the hotels were right up the street so they said to and from meant just .25.
It was all challenged and there were a few that were adjusted to reflect this,HOWEVER,there were more that were adjusted both ways and the time was also adjusted to cover the duration. Most all are paid both ways now and there are only a few times when an old world manager will try to pay one way.
Another problem we had here was managment deleting this pay when we were coming off a layover situation. They claimed we were double diping! The solution to this is to leave the hotel right on your call time.....if you are called say 2 for 4....leave the hotel at 4 and then your lay over stops and your bobtail begins. Seems if you try to please them they just cut your pay.....go figure!

Looking for a list of the agreed to bobtail times for current terminal/motel locations out of Stroudsburg and Harrisburg.

Here's what I have so far let me know if any are incorrect. Thanks.

.25 round trip for
Nashua

.25 each way for
Boston
Brockton
Worcester
Bellows Falls
Concord
Portland
Bangor
Plattsburg

.4 each way for
Burlington

.5 each way
Providence

Also Need
Albany (I know terminal is moving but what's current)
Cheshire
Syracuse
Rochester

Anyway anything you could provide or a way to get them would be nice to know. Thanks again.

Albany and Cheshire are .25 both directions now.
Bellows Falls is a much longer bob tail now and it is paid .5 each direction I believe.

Albany and Cheshire are .25 both directions now.
Bellows Falls is a much longer bob tail now and it is paid .5 each direction I believe.

Thanks, our B/T language in the NY supplement is now worded the same as in Central PA so we're just looking to get on the same page. Same conference, same language, same terminals/hotels, same B/T. The idea being that Big R has already agreed to these times. Of course I did start this thread before the news of concessions came out. Now I feel a bit like the kid with his finger in the dam. I suppose you still can't ignore the small stuff though so thanks again for the replies.