Yellow | 120 Boys Already Causing Problems For 123

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
Whats the deal up at 123. I hear they have a problem respecting seniorty. Thats not right. Why is it that 120 has to send men up to 123 to train guys on forklifts, No one knows how up there? We are sending Mr Wonderful and his know it all Suck A$$, better known as Mr Company Man to train the guys at 123. They will be there for a week. Why so long? Hows the Country Clubs main Roadway Queen doing running the place, who will be the first to loan (HER) money. :tongue0002::puke:

Whats the deal up at 123. I hear they have a problem respecting seniorty. Thats not right. Why is it that 120 has to send men up to 123 to train guys on forklifts, No one knows how up there? We are sending Mr Wonderful and his know it all Suck A$$, better known as Mr Company Man to train the guys at 123. They will be there for a week. Why so long? Hows the Country Clubs main Roadway Queen doing running the place, who will be the first to loan (HER) money.
hey stroud, be nice:chairshot:it;s too soon yet for 123 to go into the crapper:ranting2:give it a little time :red_bandana:g-man

I hear quite a few local SYSCO drivers are jumping ship and going to work for them at 123, Management is saying they will make the list in less than 30 days. How does that work????

We have one guy from SYSCO started 2 weeks ago and they put him on the list last Monday, he has almost 30 years in our local, X Red Star guy.

They (YRCW) will promise them everything, just to get bodies to move the freight. We all know how good YRCW is with their word. NOT!:puke::tongue0002:

well been to newburgh the further i go in this company the bigger the joke it is. not to much to say yet will see how it works out. guys whining that they didnt hold a shift with only three yrs with the company..he he and yes the queen at newburgh was off when i was up there . the tm was there seems like typical roadway.