Yellow | 120 strictly a city operation in September?

120lifer

TB Lurker
Credits
Heard a rumor today that 120 will lose all of its regional freight in september and will be strictly a city terminal the 3 locations getting 120's regional freight are milton pa,kearny nj and newburgh ny anyone have any info on this?

Also you'll need a cdl to go to newburgh and kearny. Maybe someone can correct me, I think kearney dock is long shoremen so be prepare to be on the road.

Also you'll need a cdl to go to newburgh and kearny. Maybe someone can correct me, I think kearney dock is long shoremen so be prepare to be on the road.

Is this the only place that is not with the IBT in the YRWC? Very interesting, never knew. :shrug:

190 is ILA 187 I think is ILA 111 I'm not sure..... I think it has something to do with the proximity to the ports

120 lifer true that the work will mostly be going to newburgh but a real shame that dock workers are going to get the boot . i was told by the b/a up there that all the dock work will be handled by casuals, change od ops means men can follow their freight, this is more like a royale screwing ,the loophole they have found to rid themselfs of teamsters all dock workers will be gone by next contract teamster freight division not far behind it

today i spoke to r way labor man .he said the only change that will be coming is trenton. 120 will be a small gainer. no taking of the regional freight is planned