12v cooler not allowed??

Oddball

TB Lurker
Credits
My terminal manager told me i cant bring along my cooler along anymore :O Now im back to floating o.O and have to bring along food and drink cuz of the long list of stuff i cant have due to my stomach ulcer that just wont get lost...Someone tell me something good :popcorn:
Oh and this is for Wrd :smilie_132:
and this for that big yello bird :duh:
or was it the other way round?:clap:

Ask

chuck Wilson yourself....he is very personable guy I used to work for you guys long time ago.........I bet he says it is ok....what is the big deal your tm afraid to blow the fuses?

Hey One , When i was a floater i had one in my truck, Fish saw it , plus my shop when i was in CLT and no one said anything about it .Maybe Mr. Chase will respond about this and discuss it with your TM . Good luck

The ULCER on your shoulders!!

Hey 1, I was wondering what that growth was on your shoulder, I appreciate you making me aware of it. :biglaugh:
Oh and Big Bird....your a :loser: BigW-RD peace out...

You guys have a great Family at Wilson.

Wilson did not want me
Estes I decided I did not want and
FedEx and I get along great.

just get you one of those blue freezy things that goes in the freezer over night it will keep your ham samwich cool the next day.

ONE, isn't nice to be able to ask a question about something to do with the Company and get a response, usually right away. Thanks for the quick resolution to the question. BigW-RD