13 bring them back

truckchick1

TB Veteran
Credits
I heard tonight that of the 13 suspended guys 6 have been fired and the other 7 are still waiting for further investigation of charges. The company is allowing the line crossers to treat teamsters like crap with no recourse but the teamsters are being picked off one by one (JEFF, MIKE B, MIKE N & JOHN WE ARE BEHIND YOU 100%). The army taught us no man left behind. This company wants to destroy itself and we do not know why.

I heard tonight that of the 13 suspended guys 6 have been fired and the other 7 are still waiting for further investigation of charges. The company is allowing the line crossers to treat teamsters like crap with no recourse but the teamsters are being picked off one by one (JEFF, MIKE B, MIKE N & JOHN WE ARE BEHIND YOU 100%). The army taught us no man left behind. This company wants to destroy itself and we do not know why.

The Army also taught us to follow orders, adapt and overcome and honor the country.

You really think your plight is anything like the plight of a soldier. Are you strengthening the country, or strengthening a 3rd party that would leave you in a heartbeat if you don't follow their rules, or stop paying them.

13 Down, how many more to go? Just go back to work and stop living in a dream that you will come out a winner. You have already lost. Even if everyone goes back, you have lost. But even though you left available work on the table, you still cling to the fact that you deserve more.

Your entitlement atitude is unbecoming of of a true soldier.

When some break laws the NLRB steps in. Ask the Vanderfool
boys and their ::shit:: legal team.

Oh thats right, we can only discuss issues of the one side. Try to focus wider that the spout of your volcanic mountain. Or better yet, unless you have a reason that I cannot express my views, don't say anything to me. Thank you

When some break laws the NLRB steps in. Ask the Vanderfool
boys and their ::shit:: legal team.

Oh thats right, we can only discuss issues of the one side. Try to focus a little wider than the narrow space btween ones ears. Or better yet, unless you have a reason that I cannot express my views, don't say anything to me. Thank you

Oh thats right, we can only discuss issues of the one side. Try to focus a little wider than the narrow space btween ones ears. Or better yet, unless you have a reason that I cannot express my views, don't say anything to me. Thank you

Express yourself, but please don't confuse facts or actual events with your personal opinions or feelings like Majortrucker. I'd actually like to hear what facts you have to say pertaining to this strike, not something out of a history book.

The other seven I am sure won't be coming back either... and you are not in the army. You treat line crossers badly and even encourage it, but don't like it when you get a dish of it?????

Express yourself, but please don't confuse facts or actual events with your personal opinions or feelings like Majortrucker. I'd actually like to hear what facts you have to say pertaining to this strike, not something out of a history book.

It was stupid to go on strike. It solved nothing only caused a lot of loss, expense and hard feelings. There was a offer on the table before the strike from OAKH, but it was ignored by the upper loop who ever handles your negotiations. And you can check that out. Grow up and stop crying over spilled milk.

The other seven I am sure won't be coming back either... and you are not in the army. You treat line crossers badly and even encourage it, but don't like it when you get a dish of it?????

Termination of these 13 is not only a Oak H decision. After management makes a decision to terminate it will then be brought before the NLRB to see if there were proper grounds for termination. Most everything Oak H is currently doing is being brought to the attention of the NLRB.

Dave, Majortrucker and Ed at a table:gathering:

It was stupid to go on strike. It solved nothing only caused a lot of loss, expense and hard feelings. There was a offer on the table before the strike from OAKH, but it was ignored by the upper loop who ever handles your negotiations. And you can check that out. Grow up and stop crying over spilled milk.

ok maybe it was stupid to go on strike but lets not forget to look at the other shoe the vanderfools forced us to go on strike and then let it happen AND THEN let it continue on for 5 1/2 months now there was an offer on the table but it should've been on the roll in the bathroom it was considerably worse than any of the others again we were trying to maintain what we have nothing more surely not to go backwards i would do and go through it all again over the issues that were on the table health care, retirement, sick pay, and respect are very important to me in the work place oh and just for giggles i would've like to see a wage increase as well

Your are right I am not in the army but my family has had some in each war for WWI thru afganistan. We believe in standing up for rights and the rights of others. Do you really believe returning teamsters should be treated worse that people who thrived on other peoples misfortune? If you do you are a very greedy man.

Also forgot to mention that I had a wonderful little vacation in a small little country called Vietnam. 18 months there in the rain and muck. How about you?

linecrossers should be treated badly not only did they sell us out but they sold themselves out as well tsk tsk tsk no self respect what did you think was gonna happen hand shakes and high fives gimme a break wake up please

That has nothing to do with union etc...

sounds like he was giving you a little perspective on what life has thrown his way maybe he wanted you to know that he has fought for your rights maybe it is disgusting for him to see you be a coward and submit yourself the company b.s and go crawling back ::shit::

sounds like he was giving you a little perspective on what life has thrown his way maybe he wanted you to know that he has fought for your rights maybe it is disgusting for him to see you be a coward and submit yourself the company b.s and go crawling back ::shit::

YOU sir do not have a clue to what you are talking about. Better know your facts before you start throwing insults. makes:Off-Topic: you look stupid, but hopefully that is not the case.

Hmmmm, I sense a cool breeze, coming off the ocean. Its cooling everyone off a bit. :guiness:

Lets all take a deep breath and step away from the coffee.:eek:

YOU sir do not have a clue to what you are talking about. Better know your facts before you start throwing insults. makes:Off-Topic: you look stupid, but hopefully that is not the case.

You were the one to post a comment about me not being in the army. My thought process is that I have stood up against aversity before and I will continue to do it. Ohfl is treating 13 people very badly and just because we are know working we can not forget that they stood out on the line with us. One of the guys can not come back because he called names of the . Everyone, including nonohfl employees did that. A is a . They were willing to take work away from people who were standing up for THEIR rights. And one of the line crossers continues to try and provoke the returning teamsters.:ranting2: