13 bring them back

You were the one to post a comment about me not being in the army. My thought process is that I have stood up against aversity before and I will continue to do it. Ohfl is treating 13 people very badly and just because we are know working we can not forget that they stood out on the line with us. One of the guys can not come back because he called names of the . Everyone, including nonohfl employees did that. A is a . They were willing to take work away from people who were standing up for THEIR rights. And one of the line crossers continues to try and provoke the returning teamsters.:ranting2:

I never stated you weren't in the Army, what I said this is not the Army. What you did for our country by serving was heroic and I thank you for that.

Those 13 people were way out of line while standing in the picket line and the things they did they shouldn't have, but they did so therefore are possibly some or all are being fired.

Those 13 people were way out of line while standing in the picket line and the things they did they shouldn't have, but they did so therefore are possibly some or all are being fired.

Oak Harbor will not be able to make the final decision on these 13 Strikers jobs, every one of
them will be brought before the NLRB and they will make the final decision. If they
are returned to work they may be entitled to all back pay if the NLRB decides in the Strikers favor.
It seems as tho the Vanderfool Bros are not really in charge
of much at this point.
Their Attorneys tell the boys what to do, they do it and the NLRB gets involved.
The real winners are the Attorneys that will have to represent the company for years to come.
This has turned out to be a real mess for all involved.
What was it these Strikers did that was "way out of line"..

Oak Harbor will not be able to make the final decision on these 13 Strikers jobs, every one of
them will be brought before the NLRB and they will make the final decision. If they
are returned to work they may be entitled to all back pay if the NLRB decides in the Strikers favor.
It seems as tho the Vanderfool Bros are not really in charge
of much at this point.
Their Attorneys tell the boys what to do, they do it and the NLRB gets involved.
The real winners are the Attorneys that will have to represent the company for years to come.
This has turned out to be a real mess for all involved.
What was it these Strikers did that was "way out of line"..

Well bottom line it really does not concern you unless youa re one of them.

Well bottom line it really does not concern you unless youa re one of them.

The Hell it doesn't, it concerns every one of us who were out on the line.
The Strike was found to be a Unfair Labor Strike by the NLRB.
And the NLRB will find there was no reason for the suspension / termination of these employees,
they will be back with pay and full seniority.

Why does it concern you :shit:majortrucker?::shit:::loser:

I asked you before, what did these strikers do that was
"way out of line"?

I asked you before, what did these strikers do that was
"way out of line"?

They called the S****, S****. They pointed out Ed's pleasure palace and the company just doen't want them back. We were told by a supervisor 1 week into the strike that certain people were not going to be brought back. I guess the company is still looking this way.

The entire goal of their strategy is to play divide-and-conquer. Split the group up. Weed certain ones out. And above all... keep driving that wedge between the employees and the union.

It's a classic union-busting technique, practiced in a particularly ham-handed and clumsy manner by David and Eddy-boy, and their mercenary greaseball lawyer, Johnny Dandruff...

The entire goal of their strategy is to play divide-and-conquer. Split the group up. Weed certain ones out. And above all... keep driving that wedge between the employees and the union.

It's a classic union-busting technique, practiced in a particularly ham-handed and clumsy manner by David and Eddy-boy, and their mercenary greaseball lawyer, Johnny Dandruff...

It doesn't seem to be working very well. If anything it is making the unions workers stronger in their decision.

We were told by a supervisor 1 week into the strike that certain people were not going to be brought back. I guess the company is still looking this way.
He said that when there were about 9 of us there at the Sextant while the Supervisor was drinking his lunch and talking to Dave C and Fred B right before Fred and Dave crossed the line, correct?.

And his primary food group is various forms of distilled grain spirits...

I keep having this mental image of a million scenes from "Cheers" where Norm comes lumbering into the bar, and everybody calls out his name... do you ever suppose You-Know-Who get's a friendly greeting like that at the Sextant?

He's in there enough, he ought to start taking his mail there...

And his primary food group is various forms of distilled grain spirits...

I keep having this mental image of a million scenes from "Cheers" where Norm comes lumbering into the bar, and everybody calls out his name... do you ever suppose You-Know-Who get's a friendly greeting like that at the Sextant?

He's in there enough, he ought to start taking his mail there...

ahhh double crown royal his favorite meal lol lol

so why dont they get rid of the v bros if i recall they were the ones that faked a breakdown on the street earlier on in the strike that trapped a replacement driver between their two cars? someone correct me if im wrong. again I find it hard to believe they would cater to these guys that crossed many of whom had their jobs saved by the union at one time or another, right? maybe their thought was to get in good with the company during all this would give them some kind of immunity from future disipline. brings up a good point about that best/worst workers being compensated equally doesn't it? are they really doing their best knowing they won't get disiplined like the rest of us?

so why dont they get rid of the v bros if i recall they were the ones that faked a breakdown on the street earlier on in the strike that trapped a replacement driver between their two cars? someone correct me if im wrong. again I find it hard to believe they would cater to these guys that crossed many of whom had their jobs saved by the union at one time or another, right? maybe their thought was to get in good with the company during all this would give them some kind of immunity from future disipline. brings up a good point about that best/worst workers being compensated equally doesn't it? are they really doing their best knowing they won't get disiplined like the rest of us?

Go figure. They have milked the company for years but are now the golden boys because they crossed the line and "saved the company". They are now trying to provoke the returning teamsters so they can get them fired. LV was witnessed blowing a red light and thankfully no one was in the intersection. He could have killed someone. But they are stopping people from returning to work because they called a **** a ****. Like I said Go figure.

The V brothers and their little hanger-on Freddie the Chicken Boy are cheap little turds. Just scrape them off on the nearest sidewalk, and keep on moving forward.

Just remember... all turds end up getting flushed, in the end!

Then here is hoping you know how to swim.

Yeah I heard the bottom feeders are now asking to be returned to their union statis. I hope everyone sees how fast they will turn on you and then come crawling back when they realize you didn't bleed to death with the knife sticking out of your back.