Yellow | 136 has to asks. How did 211 reverse the freight

IMO, this ignorance of spiritual blindness must be coming from a Velocity Blues Brother. The truck can't operate at 60 mph from start to finish. The average truck speed from point to point would be 51-53 mph. Don't worry, those dashboard monitors will help correct those unsafe and illegal driving behaviors, soon.

60 mph is from the software, it automatically set in. our trucks do an average of 62.5mph. the distance stays the same it is a given in an equation, the time and velocity is on the driver( that changes). iam saying the distance from one termanal to another is not the same or consistant according to the software that i have and what yrc uses for payment. speed and time will change form driver to driver as well as some tractors. but the distance cant change ; and yet it has when we get paid. so you can go 1000000000mph and still get paid for 450 miles. time and velocity is not the issue here. next time dont laugh so hard you might hurt your rear

Last edited by a moderator:
60 mph is from the software, it automatically set in. our trucks do an average of 62.5mph. the distance stays the same it is a given in an equation, the time and velocity is on the driver( that changes). iam saying the distance from one termanal to another is not the same or consistant according to the software that i have and what yrc uses for payment. speed and time will change form driver to driver as well as some tractors. but the distance cant change ; and yet it has when we get paid. so you can go 1000000000mph and still get paid for 450 miles. time and velocity is not the issue here. next time dont laugh so hard you might hurt your rear
Please, save the philosophy for the weak minded. The DOT doesn't care what the software says on how a truck performs. The DOT only cares what a driver enters onto their logbook, and anything else they find out about the equipment is a bonus. Here, add this onto the software. IMO, this is the real reason why the company is hiring many new drivers, because the new drivers have to pass this new requirement called a pre-employment screening in order to get hired.

Pre Employment Physical Exams: Find urgent care centers providing pre-employment physical examinations.

Does that sound or look familiar? No? How about this?

https://portalapp.compliancesafetysystems.com/cds/

That's right, #4 on the link above should remind people. Don't worry, I'm sure the company will inform everyone about the wellness program/biometric screening, soon. Notice how the company wants to get rid of the LOA, all together? Hmm, I wonder why? Not to worry, I'm sure the new software will have all the data entered, and then some. :LMAO:

Spaghetti is refering to those fire breathing tractors of Yellow. Those tired tractors would struggle to average 52MPH!!! Good thing that us boys in BLUE shared some of our REAL tractors. It's nice to have tractors that pull and run as they should. Don't thank us we're just glad we could help you Yellow guys out.

Spaghetti is refering to those fire breathing tractors of Yellow. Those tired tractors would struggle to average 52MPH!!! Good thing that us boys in BLUE shared some of our REAL tractors. It's nice to have tractors that pull and run as they should. Don't thank us we're just glad we could help you Yellow guys out.

Real "Blue"Tractors?
Now who's blowing sunshine up our asses? LOL!!!

Yes that's right. I was referring to those YRC Sterling tractors, where the seat is always leaning to the right almost on a 45 degree angle. Where a driver has to almost down shift to the 8th gear with the flashers going, while pulling up hill, all the other traffic drives around the driver, with airhorns going off, and displaying sign language of #1. Thanks albag, I knew you would understand about what I was referring too. :regretful:

:LMAO:

Yes that's right. I was referring to those YRC Sterling tractors, where the seat is always leaning to the right almost on a 45 degree angle. Where a driver has to almost down shift to the 8th gear with the flashers going, while pulling up hill, all the other traffic drives around the driver, with airhorns going off, and displaying sign language of #1. Thanks albag, I knew you would understand about what I was referring

:LMAO:

Always glad to help, that's what us boys in blue do!