Yellow | 14 dollar casuals

wolf

Stinks around here lately
Credits
I'm not picking on anybody here but since when are Teamsters about selling out? :chairshot: I see lots of talk about "Utility" but litlle talk about those to come. And next contract maybe these 14 dollar casuals will return the favor and only vote on what effects them. THINK BROTHERS!!! Teamsters is not supposed to be it's all about me :1036316054:

I'm not picking on anybody here but since when are Teamsters about selling out? :chairshot: I see lots of talk about "Utility" but litlle talk about those to come. And next contract maybe these 14 dollar casuals will return the favor and only vote on what effects them. THINK BROTHERS!!! Teamsters is not supposed to be it's all about me :1036316054:

Great post,I am surprised no-one has posted as of yet.The casuals are taking it in the shorts big-time.
Your so right about the "ME" attitude it seems in life we all worry about ourselves that is,until we have a problem and then we want the world to worry with us.

Thanx

As a casual in Fl. I am appalled at what my union mgt. believes is a "fair agreement" Given tha oppty. I certainly would vote NO on this JOKE!! Even though I pay dues,I am not allowed to cast a vote. I am not a job threat to anyone ( as some perceive) and support my "brothers" here in their fight for equal and fair treatment. Divided we fall....

Roundwound, Its not you we perceive as a threat. Making most of the Dock guys into Utility guys, will allow them to bring in an army of $14 casuals at many terminals, since there won't be enough people to do the dock work. Its them who pose the threat.

gone

you will never land another dock job ever
should you lose this one, not with $14 an
hour nobodys already there, I vote NO
save our work, save our jobs....