Yellow | 14 ft. Knight Trailers

Yes there are 14 foot high trailers, even higher...if you are hooked to anything other than a yellow trailer, go into the shop and have them messure them, if they are higher than 13'6, stay punched in, go back to dispatch, and have them give you a route...then your covered...

Check your clearance before entering the shop and make sure you can get it in there before you attempt it. Remember what roadhazard said about STL and what happened there . It could be bad news if you don't. I think I would leave it parked and have a supervisor check it out before I moved it anywhere.

If they give you something that is unmarked and over legal height isn't it their fault?
As TestPilot quoted in his post here, the company is contractually obligated (article 16 sec.6(g)) to mark "company" trailers for height. If these trailers are TMV (trailer move) or lease trailers, they still need to be measured by the shop if they are not marked for height.
IMO, if a driver is assigned equipment that is overheight and UNMARKED, the company has no grounds to pursue disciplinary action against that driver for damages incurred in the event of an incident caused by the height of the equipment. However, the driver can be cited and found to be "at fault" by law enforcement for such an occurence simply because, ultimately, it is the legal responsibility of the driver to ensure his/her equipment is compliant before departure, as per FMCSA.

So, to finish shellin' this nut,,, If you're assigned equipment that is not marked for height, have it measured to eliminate any doubt...

Also, while we're on the subject of over-dimensional equipment... When pulling 53 ft. trailers, be aware of the state requirements for length in the states that you will be operating in. Many states still adhere to bridge formula laws that allow a maximum trailer length of 41 ft. from pin to center of trailer tandems...
I see a lot of 53 footers in the system "max stretched" that could get YOU cited for overlength violation in certain states...